Join for free
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 04:31 PM

Are you a mug?

Once more another letter from a outlet say X% of clothes. My wife loves them, must have, bargin

Today was M&S , 20% off, so long drive to shop at in Shoreham-by-Sea, take all this gear to counter, token not valid until Thurs. Would I like to come back Thurs, what at less than 20 miles per gallon say's I, what saving is that?

Normally it is 5% which she must use. I tell her you are not saving 5% you are spending 95% on junk not needed, plus petrol and parking. That makes me a miserable sod

Who else is a mug
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 04:38 PM

Re: Are you a mug?

Umm-I paid up front for my kitchen. it`s on my forehead-MUG
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 04:53 PM

I myself would never ever pay for anything up front if they did not like it tough. Plenty of other fish to fry.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Umm-I paid up front for my kitchen. it`s on my forehead-MUG

Yes, that was very unfortunate OG.
Have they ever completed the job to your satisfaction?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that was very unfortunate OG.
Have they ever completed the job to your satisfaction?

Nope -a lot of work yet. Like wiring in the extractor,the lighting and the tiling
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Once more another letter from a outlet say X% of clothes. My wife loves them, must have, bargin

Today was M&S , 20% off, so long drive to shop at in Shoreham-by-Sea, take all this gear to counter, token not valid until Thurs. Would I like to come back Thurs, what at less than 20 miles per gallon say's I, what saving is that?

Normally it is 5% which she must use. I tell her you are not saving 5% you are spending 95% on junk not needed, plus petrol and parking. That makes me a miserable sod

Who else is a mug
On that score Duke I'd say most of us blokes are.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 08:10 PM

Nooo....I'm a little .....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top