Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 01:15 PM

Sid's MOT

Yay my lovely crv Sid passed his mot today, been worrying about it for a couple of weeks because my husband said if he didn't I might have to get a new car and I love Sid so much I would be bereft without him. So well done Sid

Ever had a car you really loved ? Not in an unnatural way please !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 01:58 PM

Re: Sid's MOT

I've had many cars over the years Julie but very few that I could say I loved, maybe a couple of Land Rovers and definitely my Isuzu Troopers with the V6 petrol engine, shame though about the 14mpg ...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yay my lovely crv Sid passed his mot today, been worrying about it for a couple of weeks because my husband said if he didn't I might have to get a new car and I love Sid so much I would be bereft without him. So well done Sid

Ever had a car you really loved ? Not in an unnatural way please !
What a coincidence Julie, not two hours ago I went to collect my car from the garage after it successfully passed it's MOT.
Having been a Mechanical Engineer for the greater part of my working life I love all things Mechanical. It takes a while for me to get attached to a vehicle but I usually find that the longer I own it, the more I grow to love it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 07:24 PM

I also have a CRV Julie although he isn't called Sid. It has passed it's MOT every year since I've owned it - just a couple of tyres.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 08:14 PM

My car is not a CRV it's a Qashqai and I've only just learned how to spell it!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 08:44 PM

Julie, You love Sid at the moment but what happens if he wont start in the winter?
You wont swear and kick him...will you?!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top