Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 04:23 PM

How much time per day do you chat on internet forums?

This one in particular, but including any others, do you think you spend too much time on them?

Myself, I'm on three regular forums at the moment: Over 50's, a music forum and an exercise website. I reckon when I add it up I spend around 1-2 hours each day gassing away, especially on here when I can get really stuck into some side splitting banter.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 04:47 PM

Re: How much time per day do you chat on internet forums?

I always say good morning on this forum about 7am, then again in the afternoon, also go on FB but only once.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 05:04 PM

I'm a member of a few forums, but rarely visit others, I spend most days exchanging viewpoints on here, it's lively here with lots of interesting posters and a good selection of daily posts.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 05:13 PM

More time than I should do, really!
I pop in at the start of the day on here and another forum, say good morning.

Then spend an hour or so looking at the new posts.

Get ready after 10 and go out.

Do shopping, or whatever, come back for lunch, pick up the iPad, and back on here again.

Then if home in the afternoon on here again, and then spend most of the evening popping in and out, at the same time as watching telly and reading.

Too much...far too much!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 05:44 PM

Far too much as of the last few weeks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 06:54 PM

I have to keep popping on here and our sister sites to make sure there are no problems (we occasionally get invaded by spammers )

How much time I spend chatting depends on what I am doing that particular day. If I am busy in the garden I spend less time chatting and I tend to spend more time on here in the winter.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 12:20 AM

I don't stay long any one time but I do pop in and out a lot.
I would say on this forum I spend about an hour a day in total - sometimes longer.

I also spend a lot of time playing scrabble on facebook.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 12:36 AM

I probably spend 5 to 10 minutes though I might log in a couple of times during the day and have a quick browse through the topics however I often forget to log off. I would say I actually spend 10 to 20 minutes max but some days I don't log in at all.

I am only on this one forum since the well deserved demise of Friends Reunited though I regularly visit the well known popular site we are not allowed to mention, apart from anything else, because I have their app on my phone and all my world wide friends and relatives are there.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 03:06 AM

Well here I am at 3.00 flipping AM just having a last check to see what has been going on.
I must be going crackers!
You lot are probably beddy byes and in la la land snoring your heads off!
Generally speaking though, it can range from 10 minutes to over an hour.
It just depends on whats going on.
If it's an almost row with people taking bites out of each other, I stay longer!

For now though, good night and sweet dreams.

Kenny
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well here I am at 3.00 flipping AM just having a last check to see what has been going on.
I must be going crackers!
You lot are probably beddy byes and in la la land snoring your heads off!
Generally speaking though, it can range from 10 minutes to over an hour.
It just depends on whats going on.
If it's an almost row with people taking bites out of each other, I stay longer!

For now though, good night and sweet dreams.

Kenny
Nope, not in bo-bo land here bud. At work slaving away.
I keep flicking on here to see if anyone's posted anything, but naturally it's quiet. Only seen yourself and Carol make an entry all night (on those threads I can be bothered with anyway).
It's probably the only time that folk aren't scratching each other's eyes out. No doubt the slagging off will continue in the morning when everyone's refreshed. Although then it'll be my turn for a nice slumber.
Take it easy bud

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top