Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:34 AM

Motorcycle racing fans: is this the greatest save ever?

Or this?

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:44 AM

Re: Motorcycle racing fans: is this the greatest save ever?

Is there anything more bonkers than racing motorcycles, talk about having a death wish....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Is there anything more bonkers than racing motorcycles, talk about having a death wish....
If they want to kill themselves on a racing circuit that is their privilege, it is when the idiots are racing on a public road it is a problem. Quite a number have been killed in our area in recent years down to their own stupidity, which also puts other road user in danger!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If they want to kill themselves on a racing circuit that is their privilege, it is when the idiots are racing on a public road it is a problem. Quite a number have been killed in our area in recent years down to their own stupidity, which also puts other road user in danger!
why does this not surprise me?
For once in your life try not to sidetrack the topic...the topic is about the track....not the road.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2016, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Makes for great viewing
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:59 AM

It looks so bliddy dangerous doesnt it .....but people love seeing it when the bike kicks like that...It makes my heart stop for a beat...he was very lucky to hang on to it. Bet he did more than stop a heart beat too lol
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
why does this not surprise me?
For once in your life try not to sidetrack the topic...the topic is about the track....not the road.
I will do as I wish. I think even on the circuit the motorcyclist displayed was a stupid cretin!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 12:00 PM

That first vid Tpin ....What a beast!!!! lol Like trying to tame a tiger !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2016, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I will do as I wish. I think even on the circuit the motorcyclist displayed was a stupid cretin!
Your toxic negativity is tedious and tbh you're full of bs.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2016, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
That first vid Tpin ....What a beast!!!! lol Like trying to tame a tiger !
Roarrrrrd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top