Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 10:58 PM

What have you done today to make you feel good?

It's almost that time of year when my bike gets hung up in the garage for the duration of the winter. I try to go out for a short ride every day throughout the summer months. Usually around 10/15 miles. Today I thought I would stay out for a bit longer and I managed 20 miles. It took a little over an hour and I felt great when I got home. I shall probably ache a little tomorrow but tonight I will sleep well.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:09 PM

Re: What have you done today to make you feel good?

That's pretty impressive, EZ.

I felt pretty good when I saw what had been done to my new(to me)car.
Not so good when I handed over some cash for the next stage of mechanical work.

And I felt good this afternoon, sitting by a river for a while getting my head together. I felt quite relaxed.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:10 PM

20 miles Ezy that is excellent. What a pity you can't get out in the winter, I bet you miss it.

I walk across the fields every day whatever the weather, even when I have been ill I have walked. That makes me feel good
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:13 PM

Pig with simple pleasures ...

It's just made me feel good scoffing 3 mince pies *gentle burp whilst I undo my jeans*
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:17 PM

I'm in Windermere for the weekend and today I've been to Keswick, Grasmere and Kendal and when I got back to the hotel I did a very steep walk up to Orrest Head to admire more fantastic views ... and when i got to the top a lovely young couple had just got engaged up there (a complete surprise to the young woman) and they offered me and others some champagne and chocolates .. awwww !!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Pig with simple pleasures ...

It's just made me feel good scoffing 3 mince pies *gentle burp whilst I undo my jeans*
STOP, SMUT ALERT

Too much info. Undoing jeans is far enough
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I'm in Windermere for the weekend and today I've been to Keswick, Grasmere and Kendal and when I got back to the hotel I did a very steep walk up to Orrest Head to admire more fantastic views ... and when i got to the top a lovely young couple had just got engaged up there (a complete surprise to the young woman) and they offered me and others some champagne and chocolates .. awwww !!!

Awww, that is indeed lovely Myrtle.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Awww, that is indeed lovely Myrtle.
It certainly was Mups .... I actually walked back down the hill with them and had a really nice chat with them .... apparently they did that walk on their first date 18 months ago ... so romantic . Oh to be young again

Off topic ... but I know our lovely EZ won't mind ... whilst I was walking up the hill I came across two young Chinese couples who were doing the walk ... and believe me it is steep ... and they were carrying their suitcases because they'd got nowhere to leave them !!!!
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 11:48 PM

Well I've done nothing at all today as there were no ToDos as I diary them in my online diary!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 07:50 AM

Paid another £20.12 off the mortgage.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top