Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 05:55 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, cooler now these mornings but a pleasantly bright day ahead methinks.

We are meeting up with relatives for lunch today at a pub in Derbyshire, two of them are over from Oz and we've not seen them for over a year so we are really looking forward to it.

Have a good weekend everyone...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 06:57 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Yes it is also very mild here, I think it will be dry today, I know tomorrow its suppose to be raining quite heavy.

Going out to do my shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 09:24 AM

Morning all. Thought it was rather chilly this morning! Only had the very small radiator on, in the hall.

i expect, after I've walked up the road and bought my newspaper I should be getting on with typing up the reports. Feeling lazy about it, but no time to waste. AGM is next Saturday...eeekkk!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 09:26 AM

Mornin' all.
Chilly morning here.

Off to yoga in a mo. See ya later.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 09:43 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun has just broken through which is always a cheery thing.

I have a load of ironing to do and soup to make unless I get spirited away to the woods by dogs and children.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 10:03 AM

buenas dias all. Back to blue sky and sunshine here. Quite a lot to do today, check all personal items have been removed from my friendīs house, help Pia clean the house ready for the new owner etc. Itīs been the busiest 3 weeks I can remember. Little Busen is all ready for his new life in Finland where he will have another house dog, 3 cats, a toddler and a 5 month old baby to get used to. Also 5 hunting dogs, but they are not kept in the house, they have enclosed areas outside. A 4 hour plus flight and then a very long train journey to his new home. However he will be able to be with Pia on the train journey, she has booked a carriage which enables her to have him with her. A big upheaval for such a little dog, but he will be loved and cared for and Iīm sure he will soon settle, at least I hope so. Tomorrow I might be able to wallow in peace with the nasty cold I seem to have acquired. Have a pleasant day all.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 01:15 PM

Afternoon all,
The sun has come out, and it's a lot milder today.
I am going this afternoon to see my great grandson whose 6th birthday it is.
I've got some new next door neighbours moving in, they seem very nice

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top