Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 03:23 PM

First Love

Who was your first love with?

Do you have any photos of your first date?

Here I am only 15 years old with my first boyfriend, aged 17 years.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 03:24 PM

Re: First Love

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 03:25 PM

My husband still together happily today.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Who was your first love with?

Do you have any photos of your first date?

Here I am only 15 years old with my first boyfriend, aged 17 years.
My first and only boyfriend was the man I married. I was fifteen he was nearly 18. I was attracted to his high intelligence, and he found my lifestyle interesting as it was very different to his. We married four years later, and have managed to resist murdering each other for 47 years, which is something of a miracle!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 04:19 PM

You never forget your first love do you?

Here we are - I was 15 & he was 17.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 04:19 PM

Aww lovely pictures Susie and Carol.. my first love was a boy called Ken he was a lovely chap, I was so close to spending my life with him but it didn't happen and I sort of broke his heart. He got over it though and married a lady and had two children, I hope he was happy
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

14-10-2016, 06:13 PM

I met my boyfriend at a Family Party, he was the DJ and my Dad approved on him, he liked Ballroom Dancing and he was also a Tap Dancer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 06:25 PM

No photographs he was a farmer living near me in Derbyshire and the first man I kissed.

Many years passed as I moved around the country and through my life .

Then a couple of years ago I attended a family funeral and my cousin pointed to a man and asked me if I knew who it was, I didn't but it was 'him' .

Apparently he never married and having been an only child inherited the family farm . How different my life would have been if our brief relationship had continued .

Lovely photographs Susie and Carol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 11:31 PM

My first love was a young lad who worked for my father.
Dad didn't approve, and did his best to break us up. Eventually my boyfriend left his job and went away to the navy on P&O lines.
We wrote to each other for ages via a friend's address, so Dad didn't know.
I still think of him at times and wonder how he is.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2016, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No photographs he was a farmer living near me in Derbyshire and the first man I kissed.

Many years passed as I moved around the country and through my life .

Then a couple of years ago I attended a family funeral and my cousin pointed to a man and asked me if I knew who it was, I didn't but it was 'him' .

Apparently he never married and having been an only child inherited the family farm . How different my life would have been if our brief relationship had continued .

Lovely photographs Susie and Carol
I bet he told you he had a "Brand new Combine Harvester".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top