Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 05:52 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, chilly here at only 3 deg. but with a clear sky it should be a bright day again

Not got a lot on today, just got to give the hedge it's final clip and I've got to take the Jeep in to get the handbrake fixed.

Enjoy your day folks.

An unusual sunset over Mansfield
[IMG]
[/IMG]
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all
lovely photo Barry ...very unusual,and pretty colours too.
Wet start here atm...should be more rain later

Have a good day everyone!

Now off to have some toast and marmalade
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:10 AM

Good morning all.

Great sunset Barry..

I'm enjoying half an hour of early morning peace before getting the grandchildren up and off to nursery & school.
After that the day is ours until collecting Josh from nursery at 3.00.

One of the things we need to do today is visit one of our local pub/restaurant chains to arrange a Christmas Eve family meal.
It kind of a tradition that all the family go out for a meal on my birthday. It's a busy time being Christmas Eve so we have to get in early with the booking. There'll be 16 adults & 4 children so no good leaving it to the last minute..

I think we might fit a short walk in as well. Tony likes to go a walk.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 07:36 AM

Good morning all.

We have lovely blue sky here and sun out.

Not doing anything special today, apart from cooking Apples and make a crumble.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:14 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:19 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Cold here today.

I am going to attempt some DIY, luckily there will be no one around to witness this.

Frequent visits to Youtube to see what I should be doing.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning all.

Cold here today.

I am going to attempt some DIY, luckily there will be no one around to witness this.

Frequent visits to Youtube to see what I should be doing.
LOL have you pre warned the emergency services of this Swimm
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:27 AM

buenas dias all. Another busy day here. We have to take Pia into town for an appointment with her mumīs lawyer, we also have to go to the charity shop to take all the clothes etc that Pia has sorted out and bagged up. Tomorrow Mr Clumsy has a hospital appointment, Wednesday is a national holiday, so hopefully a more peaceful day. Thursday Vet and airport, Friday more running around, Saturday last minute details, off to the airport for 4 a.m. complete with goodness knows how much luggage Pia is taking back to Finland, plus one little dog in his transporter. Sunday Iīll probably sleep all day.

Nice photos Barry and Aysa, have a pleasant day all, oh and sunshine and blue sky here again...........what a surprise !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:49 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day and clear blue sky.

Off into town shortly for some bits and pieces as I have 3 birthdays coming up next week.

Very unusual sky in your picture Barry

Enjoy your day everyone...
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:54 AM

Good morning all, and it's a lovely sunny but cold morning here.
It's my supermarket shop this morning. I shall be walking there with my trolley.
No other plans, unless I get into the garden this afternoon.
A lovely picture Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top