Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 05:32 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Am absolutely wrecked this morning after yesterdays Craft Day - but - my friends enjoyed themselves and the food went down well - in fact two of them asked for 'doggy bags' and I know for a fact they do not have dogs !!

Going to do a mega Morty style slob for the rest of the day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 05:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning ST, glad the day went well for you, but any of those doggy bags left by any chance?

Good morning everyone, a clear sky at the moment, a heavy dew and quite cool at only 5deg...

We are clipping the dogs first thing so they won't get their walk until after lunch. Feet up and film then for a couple of hours methinks.

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 06:49 AM

Sounds like a good plan, Barry, sorry - no doggy bags left - I was hoping there would be enough for me for today's lunch to save cooking but .... !

Will have to make do with bread and cheese - mind you - they did not leave much of the cheese either!
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 07:26 AM

Morning.............H
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 07:54 AM

Good morning all you lovely people.
No walk today I felt lazy at 5.30 so just turned over, after all I think I deserve one sleep in a week although Bonnie did not think so she was at the side of my bed sticking her nose in my back.But I never gave in and just pretended to sleep on.
Got a new project in the making I plan to get on with today gonna make a planter to grow various herbs in.
It will have 3 tiers "hopefully".
An old friend of mine as just moved into a warden run housing complex on Felmores and has a small/tiny balcony.
13 degrees here Barry and the sun is just coming up first time I have seen it since Tuesday.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 08:26 AM

Good morningall.

What ashame, no doggy bags left for Me or Barry!

Sun is shining here, looks like its going to be a nice day.

Have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 08:31 AM

buenas dias all. It looks like being another hot day here. We are going to the market this morning and most likely going out to eat somewhere tonight. I spent the night without my traitorous little dog, madam decided to sneak off and spend the night with the friends who are staying with us...talk about faithful dogs ! Have a pleasant day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 08:53 AM

Good Morning all
lovely morning here atm hope it stays that way .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning here sunny and clear.

Now the garden is up to date I can concentrate on the house. I want to clean the kitchen cupboards today .

I have had some exciting news my son met a colleague of my late husband last week who had also belonged to the same theater group and had recordings of his performances . The person is going to digitalise the tapes and send videos to my son. It will be lovely for my Grandchildren to 'see' their grandfather.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top