Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 08:34 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning all.

The usual Friday for me - pottering this morning and a swim with Sue this afternoon.

A big change this evening though. When Tony was diagnosed with Alzheimer's I joined the Derbyshire carers association. Tonight they have organised a carers Ball in a marquee in the grounds of the Derbyshire Cricket club - transport laid on and everything. A chance for carers to get together and let their hair down. Some are taking the ones they care for and some are going on their own.

I'm dragging a very reluctant Tony along with me. Also going is my friend Jean who's hubby Brian is at the same stage of Alzheimer's as Tony.
I think we'll enjoy it once we get there.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 08:40 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Morning all.

Just phoned my GP about my missing referral for bone density scan. Seems they've been using a different fax number! I asked the person I spoke to yesterday for it, so it could be compared. Now let's hope for success.

Had to ring early as busy all day now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 08:45 AM

Good morning fellow members it is very dark this morning and the first time this autumn I have had to walk Chloe in the dark.

My son is coming to lunch,also I need to catch up on the housework having spent so much time recently working in the garden getting it tidy for the winter.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:05 AM

Good morning all, a thoroughly wet and dull start here, so we look like getting the wellies and coats out for the first time this autumn for our walk with the dogs.

We are going to a coffee morning later for the Macmillan charity, ironically being held at the local funeral directors....

Enjoy your day folks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone, well I have my sheets in the wash and am wondering if I am going to get them dry today? Oh well they can always go over the rads until they do dry.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning Nathan off work today he was knocked down in the hospital car park last night, banged his head and bruised his ego so having a day to recooperate. Actually quite a nasty bump on his head nurse said to keep an eye on him which I'm doing.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone.
It's my volunteering afternoon at the cancer research charity shop this afternoon.
No particular plans for this morning, but I'm sure to find something to do.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:45 AM

Good morning world. Abby walked at 6.30 this morning as I needed to get to Morrisons for the weeks shopping and home again before 8am. My NZ dollars are being delivered between 8 and 1pm and I need to be here to sign for them. I bet they don't arrive till 12.55! Enjoy your day everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 10:00 AM

Good morning
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Good morning all.

The usual Friday for me - pottering this morning and a swim with Sue this afternoon.

A big change this evening though. When Tony was diagnosed with Alzheimer's I joined the Derbyshire carers association. Tonight they have organised a carers Ball in a marquee in the grounds of the Derbyshire Cricket club - transport laid on and everything. A chance for carers to get together and let their hair down. Some are taking the ones they care for and some are going on their own.

I'm dragging a very reluctant Tony along with me. Also going is my friend Jean who's hubby Brian is at the same stage of Alzheimer's as Tony.
I think we'll enjoy it once we get there.

Have a good day all.
I love that gif, it's been in my PC for years.
Still morning all, just.
Grey here today & chilly. Not going anywhere, guess it means house work then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top