Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 07:25 PM

Crime and Punishment

Richard Arrowsmith, Paedophile, was caught with 137,000 indecent pictures of children on his Computer. Instead of a prison sentence he was given 160 hours of unpaid work
Apparently he now wants to start a family and his wife is standing by him.

There was no evidence that he had ever abused a child.

However, you cannot cure this addiction overnight and many married Paedophiles do not abuse their own children,..only other parent’s children.
I wonder if his wife thought it was odd that he spent hours on his Computer.
Had she ever inquired about his avid interest in his Computer? Did she not have any inkling.
He must have hide this interest very well.

The Judge must have been feeling very benevolent that day!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 07:53 PM

Re: Crime and Punishment

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Oh dear. I spend hours on my computer.

My wife doesn't seem to mind, though, unless she wants me to take her out which, of course, I do immediately.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh dear. I spend hours on my computer.

My wife doesn't seem to mind, though, unless she wants me to take her out which, of course, I do immediately.

That is understandable when you are retired and your wife does not want you under her feet!

But that man was early 40's and should have been active and keeping fit, not behind a computer.
Also he looked like a very nice professional man.To look at him you would not believe that he was a paedophile, such a shame!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Richard Arrowsmith, Paedophile, was caught with 137,000 indecent pictures of children on his Computer. Instead of a prison sentence he was given 160 hours of unpaid work
Apparently he now wants to start a family and his wife is standing by him.

There was no evidence that he had ever abused a child.

However, you cannot cure this addiction overnight and many married Paedophiles do not abuse their own children,..only other parent’s children.
Had she ever inquired about his avid interest in his Computer? Did she not have any inkling.
He must have hide this interest very well.

The Judge must have been feeling very benevolent that day!
Many married perverts do abuse their own children. If they are a convicted sex offender they should not be permitted to be in the same home as a child!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Many married perverts do abuse their own children. If they are a convicted sex offender they should not be permitted to be in the same home as a child!
I completely agree.

Have you given any thought to my earlier question, by the way?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 10:17 AM

I completely agree.

Which question?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-10-2016, 11:25 AM

Which question?
The one (admittedly on a different thread: http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...t=38085&page=3 post #29) where I asked you to justify your accusation that Farage is a racist.

Of course, I don't expect to see any evidence from you as there isn't any. Come on, admit it!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

07-10-2016, 12:25 PM

The one (admittedly on a different thread: http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...t=38085&page=3 post #29) where I asked you to justify your accusation that Farage is a racist.

Of course, I don't expect to see any evidence from you as there isn't any. Come on, admit it!
What has the question got to do with this thread?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-10-2016, 01:27 PM

What has the question got to do with this thread?
Nothing at all. Just interested in whether you could justify your outlandish and unfair claim.

I see that you cannot!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 01:36 PM

The problem with this sort of case is if we did imprison them how many prisons would we need to build ? I've heard claims twice as many as we already have ! Can we afford that ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top