Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:09 AM

Massive wealth, celebrity status, social media, disaster.

I'm talking about Kim Kardashian.
Held at gunpoint, tied up and robbed.

She's now taken a break from social media(a little too late for that)and so has her bodyguard.
Some professional he is, wtf is he doing on Twitter?

Flaunting wealth makes you a target.
One very good reason Euro Lottery winners should choose to remain anonymous.

This could have been so much worse.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:13 AM

Re: Massive wealth, celebrity status, social media, disaster.

Publicity stunt?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:22 AM

I doubt she'd risk prison with false claims of armed robbers(caught on CCTV)
Nor do I think anyone would pretend to be armed robbers(those pesky French cops have guns).

Nor do I think she'd be daft enough to claim a £4m ring, amongst other thing, was stolen. She'd have to make a false insurance claim.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:24 AM

As I said on another forum..............

I wonder why someone would be travelling alone (I know she has bodyguards too) with over 8million pounds worth of jewellery with them.....it beggars belief really .
It mustve been an awful experience for her ....maybe next time she might leave the gems at home in the safe..

I really dont like this woman and her false fake lifestyle but maybe this being held at gunpoint (if its true ofc) might force her to take a look at herself and how she lives her life! But i very much doubt it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:44 AM

I haven't a clue who this person is some would be celebrity from the USA I gather.

I was rather disgusted to find she was one of the lead items on the news the other morning.
The news department did what it frequently does and gave the details of a 'celebrity' being robbed without the name, when the name was finaly mentioned I couldn't believe it was newsworthy here.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 08:49 AM

I always thought rich and famous left their jewels at home and wore paste out and about. Only a fool surely would wear the real thing ? ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

05-10-2016, 08:52 AM

Her ring is huge

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 09:53 AM

A detestable woman. URGH...!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 10:08 AM

Hi

Following Tpins advice, I have locked my doors and am keeping stum about the £2.90 I won last night.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 10:50 AM

Have a little respect - she is, after all, married to the self-styled "greatest rock star in the world"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top