Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 06:24 PM

Sunflower

Watercolour
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 06:42 PM

Re: Sunflower

I painted a Sunflower once but ended up going mad , resulting in me cutting off part of my ear and giving it to a girl called Rachel
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 07:31 PM

I loved "Kings Country" when it was on TV as a series, it was brilliant and the guys talent at line drawing and water-colour painting was awesome.
I wish they would bring these types of progs back, rather than the rubbish we get now.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ia...HRhUBOIQsAQINQ
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I painted a Sunflower once but ended up going mad , resulting in me cutting off part of my ear and giving it to a girl called Rachel
Yes. But your Paintings are now worth millions since your death.
So you family will get the benefit.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 10:45 PM

Was that Vincent..........??
dukeofearl
south coast uk

03-10-2016, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Yes. But your Paintings are now worth millions since your death.
So you family will get the benefit.
That is a shame as they are by nature to tight to spend it

Water colour paintings I really love, their soft tones can transport me into the picture and if it is perhaps a summer county scene I can feel the warmth and smell the grass.

Much of this I blame on Bernard Venables and I like thousands of others have much to thank him for.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

03-10-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
Was that Vincent..........??
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

04-10-2016, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I loved "Kings Country" when it was on TV as a series, it was brilliant and the guys talent at line drawing and water-colour painting was awesome.
I wish they would bring these types of progs back, rather than the rubbish we get now.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ia...HRhUBOIQsAQINQ
I like Artist Ian King and which they would do repeats of his programmes. I do have his Art tuition books.Very inspirational

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top