Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 05:30 AM

Revenge.......ouch.

Have you ever taken out revenge for a bad deed?

I remember a pal's dad had his left testical superglued to his leg by an ex.

She found out he'd cheated on her.

I turned off the mains water supply to a house and then poured a mortar mix to prevent it being turned on again.
The guy was a crook and owed me £900 for a repair to a garden wall.

Another was pouring flour into the air vents of a car.
That was quite funny.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 07:51 AM

Re: Revenge.......ouch.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves, there is also the alternative, pay someone to do the revenge for you.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 07:56 AM

I've never been owed money so couldn't say what I'd do if I was - take the legal procedure to get it back I suppose..

I am however contemplating what I can do to the furniture chain 'Furniture Village' They sold me a leather settee that has started to peel - lots of little holes all over the seat. We've been through all the procedures but they've got out of accepting any responsibility and we're stuck with it!

I've thought of going to their store and putting a fish under the seats of all their soft furnishings - that would make a nice stink when it started to go bad!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 07:58 AM

Does throwing your husband steak on the floor and stamping on it, before cooking it, count?
He said it was very tender!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:08 AM

The one i liked was the woman who took revenge of her wine connoisseur husband, by taking his private collection of very expensive vintage wines and leaving them on peoples doorsteps like bottles of milk.

I do have a vengeful streak, that must be savored over time before being enacted. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I turned off the mains water supply to a house and then poured a mortar mix to prevent it being turned on again.

That was quite funny.
That is criminal, NOT funny!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

That was quite funny.

I hope it wasn't to his right Calf.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:30 AM

I'd arranged to do a steak meal one evening for my ex feller , set the table , candles wine and waited for him to arrive , well over expected time I got fed up and rang him to find he was on the golf course and had attitude when I spoke to him . I told him in a few well chosen words to £€÷##$ . I cooked a tasty meal using both steaks and drank the wine all by myself .........his steak tasted better .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:39 AM

No I have never taken revenge but have wanted to .
I have learnt best not to dwell on 'misdeeds ' it can make you bitter...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 09:18 AM

Hi

What is this, a get yourself arrested thread?

I very rarely get involved, never when it involves me personally.

Don't get mad, get even, don't get even, get ahead.

I do however believe in Karma when bad things happen to my family.

A certain young lady, aged 14 did what they tend to do at that age, went to a party with some much older males and got herself absolutely blotto and passed out.

She has no recollection of the event at all.

One much older male, who had been plying her with drink, decided to have some fun when she was comatose.

Luckily three other lads in their late teens came across the situation before anything really serious happened and saved the day.

Really nice lads, arranged to get her home.

The perpetrator, who had his hand roughly stuck up her bits was full of remorse, so remorseful in fact that he was so drunk with remorse that he managed to slam his car door on his hand, not just once, but three times.

He was unable to explain how this had happened, for some bizarre reason he was under the impression that if he did manage to explain it, the situation would arise again, only next time he would inadvertently slam the car door on his head.

The three lads who had resolved the situation had a mysterious event happen, they all found an envelope with £1000 in cash in it.

The young lady concerned still has no recollection of the event. she was absolutely blotto.

That is Karma for you.

Bad things happen to bad people, good things happen to good people.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top