Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 08:43 AM

Good morning Wednesday 28th Sept.

Good morning fellow members a lovely bright morning .
I am off to B&Q to buy some compost for winter planting in the tubs then hope to cut the lawns if the grass has dried.

Enjoy your day everyone
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 08:48 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday 28th Sept.

Good Morning all
Off to library this morning then making a cottage pie for later....

Lovely day so far bright and sunny here..

Have a good day everyone!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 08:49 AM

Good morning Meg, Aysa et al...

Dry here too with a good forecast so after cooking a curry for lunch I will be going over to mow my mum's lawns.

Have a good day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 08:51 AM

Morning all.

Off to visit a friend. She'll provide a small lunch, while I will take Morrisons eclairs and doughnuts. And a lovely natter for a few hours! She is probably the only close friend I have who never interrupts, always listens, never judges, never criticises, (though her ex husband has the same qualities), so it's always a pleasure spending time in her company. I guess she feels the same about me, as when I said jokingly I don't want to overstay my welcome replied 'you won't!'

Have a good day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 08:57 AM

Mornin' folks. Bright, sunny and 12 degrees.

Apart from an appointment later this morning, I hope to be gardening, then dog walking and hopefully getting a couple of them bathed and clipped.
Enjoy your day.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 09:26 AM

Morning folks, bit the bullet yesterday and visited a GP, pain was just too much so im back on the cocktail of drugs again, apparently i have a condition known as Charcot foot. The pain is certainly reduced this morning.

A bit fresher today so im off out for a while.

Take care all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Morning folks, bit the bullet yesterday and visited a GP, pain was just too much so im back on the cocktail of drugs again, apparently i have a condition known as Charcot foot. The pain is certainly reduced this morning.

A bit fresher today so im off out for a while.

Take care all.

Nom, did you see my thread with the link to the website about 'Chronic Pain?'
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 09:28 AM

buenas dias all. Another busy day in store here. Yesterday I was at the hospital with my friendīs son and his father, dealing with paperwork to have my friendīs body taken for cremation. This morning I am going to deal with some invoices that need paying for her, whilst her son goes to the lawyers to deal with things there. Next week we have friends coming to stay, also my friendīs daughter arrives on the same day so two different airports to pick up from. Fortunately the friends who are coming also got to know my Finnish friend and thought the world of her, so Pia will have lots of help and support whilst sortingīher mumīs clothes etc and getting little Busen ready to travel back to Finland with her. We also had just over 5 minutes rain early this morning, so early that I missed it. Have a nice day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Nom, did you see my thread with the link to the website about 'Chronic Pain?'
I did and thought i left a reply. I will take another look.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-09-2016, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I did and thought i left a reply. I will take another look.

Don't think you did, Nom?
I believe only Julie had replied last time I looked.

They've got a forum on there that may help?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top