Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:55 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning fellow members the rain has set in for the day .

There is lots to do, think I might give Chloe a tidy up this morning before I turn my attention to washing the paintwork in the kitchen.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:56 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:52 AM

Good morning folks, nothing much on my agenda but may get a jigsaw out if the rain persists.

Have a good day everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:53 AM

Morning everyone

What a miserable day it is turning out to be. So glad I am at work.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning folks, nothing much on my agenda but may get a jigsaw out if the rain persists.

Have a good day everyone.
Someone else who likes jigsaws !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 11:48 AM

I am always held captive by the Housework Goblins on Mondays!
Does leave the rest of the week free though.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 02:48 PM

A late buenas dias from me. I was out early this morning, all over the place, ayuntamiento to check procedure for cancelling the padron, doctor's to check out what needed doing to cancel SIP card (health card), insurance company to check out house and car insurance. Then to Eivor's house to make beds up for her son and his father who arrive tonight. Coming out of here I got caught by a lovely German couple who are staying in the house next door to her, they are perhaps planning on buying it, but think that the owner wants to much and it's smaller than they wanted. A lovely couple but it was difficult to get away. Now I'm off to the vet to check out procedure for getting one small dog to Finland. I like to be busy but at the present time I'm much too busy. I hope everyone is having a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 03:32 PM

Morning all.

I did a spot of gardening first thing. Went to the market, just got back. After a quick cuppa I will go change a neighbour's smoke alarm battery. Why she can't do it herself heaven knows!

Then neighbour next door wants me to print something off the computer. Rather a nuisance: it means I have to move the duvet off the chair and switch the blimming thing on! Ghastly inconvenience, doncha know!

Right, better get a shift on. I was expected upstairs 2 minutes ago!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 04:40 PM

Well it took three of us to change the battery, cos the lady opposite had to be summoned to help pull the tray out, but I still had to give her one of my spare batteries before the test worked ok.

The neighbour opposite checked her, after confessing she never bothers.

I've come downstairs, pushed my test button. Nothing. Pulled unit off, checked battery. Ooops. Biiiiiiiiiiig ooooooooopps!!!

It was the wrong way round! Needed a brand new one before test button worked. Honestly, I can't be let out on my own, these days.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top