Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 02:49 PM

When are you to old to go for a massage?

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:16 PM

Re: When are you to old to go for a massage?

When I am dead?. I love massages. I do wear swimming shorts though.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
When I am dead?. I love massages. I do wear swimming shorts though.
You surprise me OG On another forum in the past , when the question was asked, quite a few posters also had regular massages, but they were ALL female posters
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
You surprise me OG On another forum in the past , when the question was asked, quite a few posters also had regular massages, but they were ALL female posters

Hey ho then I guess a lot of men miss out. Deep tissue,Indian head-and yes massages in India. It`s great.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I think massages including Tantra should be free on the National Health.
So much better than tablets

It would make everyone feel so much better at any age.

Year ago I did Aromatherapy massage with sweet smelling Essential Oils like Sandalwood, Ottar of Roses Frankincense
Guaranteed to make you feel relaxed.

Love the music on the Video too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 06:17 PM

Just after Christmas for the last few years, l have met up with ex Sagazone members for a hotel spa break. Most of the ladies rush off to book their massage. I couldn't bear it! I'd hate being touched by a woman!
I am no prude, l just wouldn't like it! Plus, l would get the giggles!!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Just after Christmas for the last few years, l have met up with ex Sagazone members for a hotel spa break. Most of the ladies rush off to book their massage. I couldn't bear it! I'd hate being touched by a woman!
I am no prude, l just wouldn't like it! Plus, l would get the giggles!!
Although I like to give a massage, I also do not like for myself
If anyone touches my waist on the right hand side I jump out of my skin, which make is awkward at medical examinations.

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

21-09-2016, 06:27 PM

It`s not for everyone our bodies belong to ourselves. I happen to love them but it`s up to the individual
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 08:04 PM

I've trained in full body massage , Indian Head massage , Thai foot massage and about to train in reflexology in October . I love giving massage and love receiving massage . Do it a lot for family and friends . Oh , I so love my feet being massaged , but I've no one who's willing to rub my feet for me!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 09:41 PM

When are you too old to go for a massage?

When the masseuse has to use pegs to keep the skin taught......

I would love to have a massage, I would be like putty in the hands of the masseuse. The odd ones I have had made me so relaxed I had trouble walking home. I can really recommend the woman at the end of the street, make sure her old bloke is out driving his lorry though.....Or learn to run.....

It's a two way street though and I love to give them. Old Grey (supple hands) Fox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top