Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 09:00 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning fellow members a dull start here and quite chilly.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 09:12 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Meg and all to follow.

Lovely morning here with clear sky and no breeze so bodes well for the rest of the day.

Our sons are visiting to pick up some surplus furniture that we have given them, so no doubt they'll arrive around lunchtime as usual... just coincidence though no doubt...

Enjoy your day everyone.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 09:13 AM

Hi all

Sun begining to get stronger after a dull start to the morning.At the moment it is more now you see it now you don't with the light cloud cover.

It reminds me of some years ago in my first house. I was sitting outside one evening thinking of nothing in particular. As the evening drew on it got dusk and the stars were just showing in the sky. As I sat there it got darker and darker and the stars begain to form a canopy of twinkling lights across the sky, it was beautiful to see.
Next thing the moon appeared up from the horizon and started to make its way across the heavens ,waxing and waning on its travels.

As I still sat there I thought to myself "I must get a roof put on this outside loo"
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 09:16 AM

Good morning future in laws visiting today, they are over from Poland for a week and staying with their friends in town, so decided to come and see us as well.

Dogs are flaked out on the bed exhausted from the week away and extra exercise
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 09:19 AM

Good morning all the sun is just beginning to break through the clouds, looks like it could be another fine day.

Enjoy your day everyone...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 10:52 AM

Good morning
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 10:55 AM

Morning folks, a beautiful day here, but i cant go out, my backs gone, and even lying in bed is painful.

Enjoy your day folks, im not bitter.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:09 AM

Good Morning all
suns starting to creep out now so looks like a nice day to come....
My neighbour just bought me round a large bag of Daffodil bulbs so might get out and plant a few of these in the front garden...
On the other hand ive got to sort out the understairs cupboard which is chocka full of crap and junk and worse ...SPIDERS !!!............so that should be fun...NOT
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:12 AM

Hi

Lovely day here.

Babcha Zosia arrived at 8 this morning.

She has decided to spring clean my kitchen, so my lazy day has gone,I am having to help.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:16 AM

Swim could she pop round here after....lol ...I have this understairs cupboard which needs spring cleaning

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top