Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 10:51 AM

I think I'm ready to have a new lady in my life.

All this housework is doing my head in.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:09 AM

Re: I think I'm ready to have a new lady in my life.

Is the world ready for this?!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:19 AM

It'll be on the 1 o'clock news.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:23 AM

I don't think You'll find any NEW Ladies on here Lad..mostly 2nd/3rd hand Ones I'm afraid
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-09-2016, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I don't think You'll find any NEW Ladies on here Lad..mostly 2nd/3rd hand Ones I'm afraid
Or more
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:27 AM

Much as I love my wife - deeply and without reservation - I too have recently felt the need for a new lady in my life. I picked her up on Monday and have been caressing her and playing with her ever since........
She's a bit shy, so I'm not going to post a complete picture of her, but this will give a tantalising glimpse at her wonderful curves:

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Much as I love my wife - deeply and without reservation - I too have recently felt the need for a new lady in my life. I picked her up on Monday and have been caressing her and playing with her ever since........
She's a bit shy, so I'm not going to post a complete picture of her, but this will give a tantalising glimpse at her wonderful curves:

OOo..She looks like a real go-er Mick..lucky You,
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:36 AM

Not sure about a new lady,the female friends I have already cost me a fortune.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2016, 11:47 AM

What is her Action like?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-09-2016, 11:47 AM

Id want to play with the new lady but only after the housework was done.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top