Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 08:59 PM

The Facts of Life

How did you learn the 'facts of life'? I remember hearing a talk on the radio about rabbits breeding , it was very explicit and I put two and two together.I had some baby nephews/ nieces so knew the difference between sexes
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:05 PM

Re: The Facts of Life

My parents didn't tell me anything! When l was about 10 years old and a girl told me what happens between a man and a woman, l was shocked and said she was lying.
I sometimes wonder if it was my naivety that caused me to end up having five children?!!
The comment about having no television has worn thin!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:14 PM

Same as Artangel, I sort of found my own way.
Saw a lad masturbate once at the back of class at school and wondered what he was doing....took it from there i guess haha.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:15 PM

I was sixteen when a thirty two year old married woman enlightened me - with a 'Hands On' approach and a Haynes Manual.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:17 PM

After forty four years of marriage, the Haynes Manual comes in more handy now than 'Hands on' approach....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I was sixteen when a thirty two year old married woman enlightened me - with a 'Hands On' approach and a Haynes Manual.
This is rather uncanny!!
I was 19 (late yes, I know...but I made up for it!) and she was 32 also. My mate's next door neighbour (whose husband was out apparently) one night when we came back from the pub. Don't remember too much, but apparently I popper my cherry with flying colours lol
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-09-2016, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
After forty four years of marriage, the Haynes Manual comes in more handy now than 'Hands on' approach....
Never too old for a bit of 'hands on' OGF
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 10:28 PM

My parents would never have discussed the facts of life, I seem to remember the book 'Lady Chatterleys Lover' being passed around at the youth club, that was quite informative, with my older sister and a few friends telling me about it as well
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 10:57 PM

Facts of Life?
I'm still hoping someone tells me about them, before I get too forgetful.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ambre ->
My parents would never have discussed the facts of life, I seem to remember the book 'Lady Chatterleys Lover' being passed around at the youth club, that was quite informative, with my older sister and a few friends telling me about it as well
Would have been better, possibly, if it had been more intuitive than informative.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top