Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 04:47 PM

Oh I do like to live beside the seaside

Oh I do like to live beside the seaside While country living is great I could never live away from the sea which I regarded as being half my life all my life, how about you?

Yesterday at the beach

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 04:57 PM

Re: Oh I do like to live beside the seaside

Is that near Folkestone?
Sorry, meant Harwich.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:01 PM

I'm happy enough where I am. To me it's people that count - not places.

I like to visit the seaside but feel no compulsion to live there.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Is that near Folkestone?
Sorry, meant Harwich.
Sorry Tpin, still on the beach in West Sussex yesterday. Tide came in a little fast and in under five mins we were cut off, amazing. So had to roll up the jeans. Can see how folk get trapped by the tide.
Folk staying this week so not on line much. Goodwood Rival today, drove past yesterday looked ruddy amazing
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:06 PM

We moved up to Kent a few years ago. Big mistake! We were in Dorset, very close to the sea. I think we will be moving south again in the new year. As close to the beach as I can get.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:09 PM

We are only 6 miles from the sea, can see it from the moor above our house, but, sadly, we never go there.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-09-2016, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
We moved up to Kent a few years ago. Big mistake! We were in Dorset, very close to the sea. I think we will be moving south again in the new year. As close to the beach as I can get.
Love Dorset EZ, that would be my first choice for a place to live .
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:44 PM

The sea has no pull for me, in fact I wouldn't want to live by it - much prefer the countryside - the sea scares me a bit.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 05:51 PM

Cracking photos Duke.

Love being on or next to water...sea, rivers lakes etc.

I'll be moving to warmer climes soon....within next 5 or so years, a small day boat/RIB in the marina. Heaven.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

09-09-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Cracking photos Duke.

Love being on or next to water...sea, rivers lakes etc.

I'll be moving to warmer climes soon....within next 5 or so years, a small day boat/RIB in the marina. Heaven.
Tpin, the yachts were little more than blots on the horizon and getting a shot of them very difficult with the wind and hand shake using the 65X Magnification. Hence the reason I have picked up the buildings behind which are in Hampshire.

Sunny places, tried for years to get my wife to move to the sunshine , where we could have had a pool and remain fit.
Alas she would not have it, so the joys of being single has its advantages .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top