Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 10:53 AM

Sunday posters:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope each of you will have a great day, whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 12:01 PM

Re: Sunday posters:)

Good morning BK, morning all!

It's a dull day here, will spend it relaxing I think!

Have a good day all!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 01:02 PM

Hi guys, lazy day for me... Got a headache
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Hi guys, lazy day for me... Got a headache
Hangover Azz?

Hope the headache clears soon, hope you're not going down with a cold/flu
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 04:34 PM

Hi people. Sunny but unseasonably chilly, only 20 C (67 F), have jeans, tee and sweater on. I know that probably doesn't sound chilly to you, but we've been in the low 30s for weeks so everything is relative! Warming up by mid-week. Was to the market and having a lazy day also.

Azz, hope the headache clears up soon ...
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 07:07 PM

Has the back pain dimished a little yet Mags? Sure hops so.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 07:28 PM

Hope you headache has cleared up, Azz. Nothing worse than suffering them!

Also, hope your back pain is lots better, Mags.

Take care - both of you
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Hope the headache has gone now Azz, and hope your back has been a little easier today Mags.

Have spent all day in the local park. It was the Fun Dog Show organised by Vet Practice where I worked. I was 'working' on the Tombola Stall. Thankfully it was a fine day, although a little breezy.

It was a Charity Dog Show with the proceeds being split between Guide Dogs for the Blind and the 'Lucy Fund'. Lucy was a Vet. Nurse who tragically died in a car accident on Boxing Day a few years ago. A fund was set up in her name to help those Clients who genuinely could not pay for any emergency treatment their pet might need.

The Hatti girl came with me to 'assist' and now she is at the side of me snoring her head off-she enjoyed every minute!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-09-2010, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Has the back pain dimished a little yet Mags? Sure hops so.
Thanks for asking, my back pain is easier than it was so hopefully it is on the mend

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top