Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2016, 01:47 PM

For all who were on my last Forum site.

Hi folks, I exchanged a few words by PM today with somebody you may all remember.... Polliyana! She is fine and asked if I would pass her best wishes to all her old friends and particularly mentioned Sags, Mudkid and Roberta.... (although I can't remember who Roberta became if she is still here).
Just thought it would be nice for you to hear from an old friend.

Apologies to the mods if I shouldn't have posted this, but my memory isn't as good as it was and I just can't remember all the people who joined us here, so impossible to send PMs.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2016, 02:02 PM

Re: For all who were on my last Forum site.

Who the hell was Sags ?

Give her a sloppy hug back from me ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2016, 02:07 PM

Re: For all who were on my last Forum site.

Unless the forum in question has closed down please do not discuss who may or may not have previously been a member there .
Any messages can be passed on by PM .
Better still the person in question can join here and 'speak' to everyone herself .
Thank you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top