Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 08:48 AM

Wednesday Good Morning

Good morning fellow members on a lovely morning

Just waiting for the dew to dry before mowing the lawns.

Enjoy your day everyone .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 08:50 AM

Re: Wednesday Good Morning

Good morning
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

Have a good day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone, have a great day, God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 08:54 AM

Good morning you ladies and all to follow, very pleasant here too and a fine day ahead I think.

Just back from the forest and noticed a strong smell of gas in the road outside, so just having a coffee and waiting in now for the emergency gas van to arrive.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 09:32 AM

Good morning all overcast here, hoping the sun will break through later.

We have an electrician here at the moment sorting our a faulty light in the bathroom. Prompt service from him as we only phoned him yesterday!

Enjoy your day everyone
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone, forgot Grace had a place to be today so bit of a rush to get ready and out the door ! Must write things in the diary. Last of the school uniform bought this morning too and been labelling as I bought it so that's out of the way and ready. She's doing sewing as her craft this coming term so got her some fabric for that, I think from chatting to her teacher end of last term she might be on her own for that one as she is already a bad hand at a hem, can dart with the best of them so not at the first time holding a needle stage. So I've got her some nice material she can make a skirt from while teacher is showing others the basics.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 11:02 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful sunny morning here in Essex.

Have done a bit of gardening, after lunch I've got to have my eyes tested and then do a bit more shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 11:19 AM

Good morning all

just got back from a look around a local market..
Julie its good that Grace enjoys sewing ,I always wouldve liked to make my own clothes but Im useless with a needle and thread lol..that particular skill passed by me im afraid...Grace will be sure to get the bug after making her own things that she can wear

have a good day everyone ....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2016, 03:22 PM

Good afternoon.

Waiting for our HA manager to call. Wish she'd hurry up!

I sat down in Wilko after getting my shopping and next to me was a new mum with a 4 week old baby she'd just been feeding. So we chatted, and she let me hold him! Awwwwww, he was so sweeeeeeeettttt!!! Aiden, his name was.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top