Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:30 PM

Tomorrow

Just wanted to tell you that tomorrow I shall probably not be around.
I know you'll miss me, but please don't cry or organise search parties (), because I will only be along the coast at Hunstanton.

I feel like a kid going to the seaside for the first time.

I wasn't going to go on the trip, because I don't trust anyone else to look after me dogs! But I have had only 3 days off in 40-odd years, so I thought - bugger it, I'm going.

I had a very nice young man recommended to me, who is coming to see to the pooches for me, he will come in 3 x times during the day, and is going to text me when he's been, to let me know everything's alright.
He came last week for a 'dummy run' and to meet them all. He's a lovely chap, and I trust him.

We are going to the coast, then on to Norfolk Lavender fields on the way home. I've wanted to go there for ages and never made it, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I shall tell you all about it when I come home in the evening.

Oooooooo, I'm getting all excited now.

Now where'd I put me 'Kiss me Quick hat?'

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:33 PM

Re: Tomorrow

Have a great time Mups. You might be able to spot Aysa who will also be wearing a 'Kiss-me-quick' hat.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:33 PM

Enjoy Mups .... but forget the Kiss me Quick hat ... a Kiss me Slow one is so much better
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Enjoy Mups .... but forget the Kiss me Quick hat ... a Kiss me Slow one is so much better

Ooh, never thought of that, Myrtle. Show's how out of practice I am.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-08-2016, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have a great time Mups. You might be able to spot Aysa who will also be wearing a 'Kiss-me-quick' hat.

I shall look out for her Longdogs, and I shall also bring you back a stick of rock.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:45 PM

Mups I hope you have a lovely day out at Hunstanton or Hunston as many people like to call it
It should be a lovely day ...look forward to hearing all about it
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I shall look out for her Longdogs, and I shall also bring you back a stick of rock.
Bless you. I haven't had a stick of rock since my out of hours dental appointment in 1991.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-08-2016, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Mups I hope you have a lovely day out at Hunstanton or Hunston as many people like to call it
It should be a lovely day ...look forward to hearing all about it

Thanks Aysa.

Shall I take me bucket and spade, or will I be able to buy one when I get there?

Do they have donkeys there? I adore donkeys - not to ride now, I'd be too heavy for them, but I just want to stroke one again and smell them. I used to spend alot of time with them when I was young.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Bless you. I haven't had a stick of rock since my out of hours dental appointment in 1991.

too funny LD
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-08-2016, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

too funny LD

Perhaps I'd better bring some Candy Floss for him instead, Aysa. He could just suck bits of that. What do you think?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top