Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Too Much Information......LOL

I just had to laugh at this guys comments on his CV

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/jo...144204555.html
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Re: Too Much Information......LOL

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I just had to laugh at this guys comments on his CV

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/jo...144204555.html
Quite good but evidently not a serious candidate for the job.

Maybe he's sad and totally sick of having to reconstruct his CVs

Thanks for posting it.
I'm sure a healthy discission will ensue
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:46 PM

I think you can look at it in two ways...
I suppose he showed he has a sense of humour, that he was daring and takes chances!
It also showed him as being conceited, big headed, a bit cheeky and not taking the job application seriously!!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think you can look at it in two ways...
I suppose he showed he has a sense of humour, that he was daring and takes chances!
It also showed him as being conceited, big headed, a bit cheeky and not taking the job application seriously!!
So he wont get a job off you then Art?!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 01:06 AM

I'd interview him out of curiosity just to see how much of a BS artist he was
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 09:19 AM

I once went for a job interview and was asked why I was applying. I said it was because it was more money than the job I was currently in. I didn't get the job obviously because I didn't give them the old BS about how wonderful their company was and how I wished to devote my life to them. Obviously honesty doesn't pay.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I said it was because it was more money than the job I was currently in.
Yes the people the 'personel department' don't like that kind of answer, but I have never much liked them, especially since they started calling themselves 'human resources'

A long time ago the boss of ITT (A medium size company in America) wrote that when he was appointed the first thing he did was sack all the people in the personel department. When he left some years latter ITT had become one of the biggest companies in the world.

Has to be a message in there somewhere
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2016, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Yes the people the 'personel department' don't like that kind of answer, but I have never much liked them, especially since they started calling themselves 'human resources'

A long time ago the boss of ITT (A medium size company in America) wrote that when he was appointed the first thing he did was sack all the people in the personel department. When he left some years latter ITT had become one of the biggest companies in the world.

Has to be a message in there somewhere
I agree.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top