Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 02:04 AM

Where do we find these people?

Just came across this...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37108024

This is not an anti Labour post,it could well be any politician.Who are these people? they seem to live on another planet.
I wonder how many know the price of a loaf or how much their last gas bill was?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 05:20 AM

Re: Where do we find these people?

Jeremy Corbyn is far too rich to interact with people who work for a living.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 05:56 AM

I know who they are from the papers, but I've never watched them in anything so I couldn't tell you which was which...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 07:43 AM

Maybe some people are busy guiding the ship, whilst the rest are enjoying the Cabaret.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 07:50 AM

Doesnt suprise me one little bit as these people all live in a different world to the regular people in this country...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 07:50 AM

Not Everyone watches 'I'm a celebrity' I don't,though My youngest Daughter can tell Me all about it,My eldest Daughter doesn't even watch tv as She's far too busy and has no time for it, and I'm sure there are many many Folks like Her.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 07:52 AM

I doubt Jeremy has ever had the urge to "Get ready to Rumble" and that is commendable.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Maybe some people are busy guiding the ship, whilst the rest are enjoying the Cabaret.
You mean like Captain Smith of the Titanic?

As for Celebrity..I saw one about five years ago,and have never seen the X factor type of show.But these type of people are always in the news and well known to the average man in the street.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->

As for Celebrity..I saw one about five years ago,and have never seen the X factor type of show.But these type of people are always in the news and well known to the average man in the street.
Exactly Poohdog
you would have to be living off the planet never to have heard them referred to on radio or in the media,its not as if theyre obscure little known celebs either
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

28-08-2016, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->

No, more like Murdoch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top