Join for free
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 08:50 PM

Is the EU responsible for this?

Putin launches massive military operation amid fears Russia wants mega war
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...operation-NATO

Originally Posted by Express
According to the president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems, the size of Putin’s latest military exercise was unprecedented.
Russia’s Doctor of Military Sciences Konstantin Sikov said his nation’s sabre rattling is due to increasing global tensions.
So we are safer in the EU are we?

European leaders push Angela Merkel for joint EU army
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7211861.html

I think we will find that Putin will help dismantle the EU before things get out of control ...

EU is ‘BIGGER threat than Russia' Danish MP warns of Brussels power as DEXIT calls grow
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...n-Marie-Krarup

A DANISH politician has warned the European Union (EU) is a “bigger threat than Russia” and said the 28-country bloc needs to be “buried”.

The ferocious slap-down saw Marie Krarup, of the right-wing Danish People’s Party, dismiss Russia as the country’s main threat and instead pointed the finger at divisive Brussels.

When asked whether the EU was the biggest danger, Ms Kararup replied: “For Denmark? Yes, without a doubt!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 09:55 PM

Re: Is the EU responsible for this?

In my opinion, yes.

They have been trying to set up an EU Army, probably because Obama has had enough of stepping into every war at a great cost. Also, if Europe becomes a federal state, she will have to have her own army.

All countries in the EU will be fighting for someone in the EU Parliament who makes the decisions. Eventually, an EU President...just like America have, and something similar to Congress, that will be made up of predominately German Officials.

We have Turkey that wants to be part of Europe having sneaky meetings with Putin. Which side of the fence are they on. Israel have also had meetings with Mr Putin.

However, I have long thought i.e. since the movement of Syrian refugees to Europe, that something big is about to hit the fan.

Saudi is fighting Yemen. In 2013 UAE were about to call up all men of 18yrs to 29yrs (I think it was 29) into the army. That wouldn't happen there unless something was in the offing.

I do not understand Putin's position though. He's backing Syria, having talks with Turkey and Israel, both of which do not get on with Syria, Kurdish forces are fighting IS, Turkey are killing the Kurds, Syria are killing their own people , Saudi's hate Iran, Iraq and Iran hate each other.

It can't continue, and so we have to wait on the edge, attributed to rumours about Putin , fear of Europe being invaded by IS, African nations moving across the desert in the direction of UK. France doing nothing apart from letting them through . What happened to the ruling that immigrants are supposed to register in the first country they reach in Europe ? That seems to have been conveniently disposed of, just like a puff of smoke.

Europe is failing badly and getting into a dire mess, mainly because their dreams of domination are all falling by the wayside, and that is a very dangerous place to be. , for all of us.

I warned you that my fingers can't stop tapping, once started

Nigel Farage on European Army. He talks a lot of sense, even if you don't like him for his immigrant views, but he seldom talked about that in the EU Parliament. No wonder it takes so long to get anything done in Europe when you see the snails pace they go at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI5_pMvLZd8
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 10:02 PM

Well thought out reply Puddle Duck .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 10:46 PM

Thank you MKJ. I do try to be rational.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 11:48 PM

Watch out! There's a bogey man behind you!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2016, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Watch out! There's a bogey man behind you!
You been on the beer again?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top