Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 09:04 AM

Thursday thinking:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day whatever the weather, or whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:05 PM

Re: Thursday thinking:)

Good Morning Rosemary, and everyone one else.
Have a wonderful day everyone now that your awake. If you have not woke up you may have a problem
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:27 PM

"I see breakfast"

After feeling like breakfast in yesterday's visit to the zoo the look in this little guy's eyes says it all.

We return to beautiful weather today after two days of sprinkles and chilly temperatures. It should be in the 80s the next few days so I need to hunt for more photo opportunities outside. Have a great day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:38 PM

It's a beautiful day here ...... and I can't enjoy it I've somehow put my back out again and feel like I've aged 10 years overnight! I did intend clearing the plants from the pots and baskets today but looks like I'll just be sitting in a chair and giving OH orders!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their day.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:39 PM

Oh dear Mags, that's not good. Did you wake up like it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Oh dear Mags, that's not good. Did you wake up like it?
I was aware of stretching in bed when I awoke and feeling a "ping" sensation in my back ...... it's a good job I still have a supply of co-codomols and anti-inflammatories in the house!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 12:50 PM

That must be horrible when it hits you like that out of the blue. I hope your meds kick in soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

02-09-2010, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
That must be horrible when it hits you like that out of the blue. I hope your meds kick in soon.
Thanks Mary.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 04:36 PM

Hi, all. Gorgeous day, 29 C (84 C), sunshine, nice brwwze and low humidity; doesn't get much better than this! Been to the market and liquor store, just pottering.

Mags, so sorry your back is out! Hope the meds kick in soon.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Love that parrot, Bob!! I love parrots and would love that one! It would "match" my Panama Amazon one with the colours - except the beak that's a different colour from PJ's!!

Bet you had a great time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top