Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 02:25 PM

The Cuprinol Shed of the Year winner

This must be a male dream, or maybe even a female dream. What a wonderful shed.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/meet-man-w...525.html?nhp=1
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 02:27 PM

Re: The Cuprinol Shed of the Year winner

Like thhe roof, but thats far too tidy for a manshed.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 04:42 PM

Na, didn't look sheddy enough for me more like a log cabin.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 04:59 PM

Blimey, nothing like my shed I'm afraid.
Mine is full to the brim of pots/compost/tools/buckets/string/fertilizers/bins full of wild bird feed/a chest freezer . . . . the list goes on and on.
No way would I want a telly out there, though I do have a radio so I can listen to stories and discussions when I'm potting up things.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Not really a shed more a house extension...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:09 PM

I watched the program and good luck to the winner.
But You are right Nom in my opinion, “Sissy’d up” sheds are a turn off for me, a prize winning shed should be practical and capable of supporting some heavy work time, a section might be cordoned off for relaxing and entertaining mates for a drink and a smoke without female annoyance, a small TV for the racing and maybe an old computer. Lace curtains, cushions, carpets, and sofa’s are definitely out in a real man’s shed. You should be able to have a good shower when you come out of your shed and not before you go into it.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Blimey, nothing like my shed I'm afraid.
Mine is full to the brim of pots/compost/tools/buckets/string/fertilizers/bins full of wild bird feed/a chest freezer . . . . the list goes on and on.
No way would I want a telly out there, though I do have a radio so I can listen to stories and discussions when I'm potting up things.
That sounds like my garage, Mups! Daren't get a shed, that'd be stuffed in no time! If there's a space, I'll fill it..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
That sounds like my garage, Mups! Daren't get a shed, that'd be stuffed in no time! If there's a space, I'll fill it..

Maybe we're twins?
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Maybe we're twins?
Sounds very likely..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:43 PM

It's not a shed if you can find what you need straight away. The art of shedding is having to move everything out to get the thing right at the back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top