Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 06:05 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning folks, duller here today and rain forecast for later, which the garden surely needs.

An early walk today to try and beat the rain, then I've got to shop around for a new energy deal as our current one is coming to an end and they want to put us on a tariff costing a third more (What a great idea... ) We are with EON at the moment but are thinking of trying one of the new smaller companies, who seem a fair bit cheaper than the big six.

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:16 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry,

Its very dull and misty here in Essex.

Our Energy bills are very expensive as well, good luck in finding another one.

Just doing lots of cooking this morning, then after lunch I will be going to the shops in Maldon, hopefully it won't rain.

Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:31 AM

Good morning

Off on a coach trip to Exmouth today until Monday .... weather doesn't look good !!!!

I had no electricity from 5pm until 1am last night .... problem further up the road ... thank goodness they repaired it !!!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:44 AM

Good morning all.

I recently tried to switch power suppliers too Barry.
I chose Scottish Power but got a rejection from them because my present suppliers hadn't updated their data base - whatever that means!

Back to square one...

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone,

Myrtle enjoy your trip to Exmouth, I love that part of the country particularly the Moor. Glad you got the electric back the last thing you want is to come back to freezers and fridges all thawed. Have a great time.

Barry looks like you will get some of that rain you have wanted. Take care everyone stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and Well. God bless.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:47 AM

Barry and Carol, I switched to ienergysuppliers and have never looked back!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:48 AM

Morning all. Eeeee, thank goodness for that Myrtle. Have a fab time.

Barry, are you walking about OK without pain?

Got a bruise forming at base of R big toe, just as I thought, so taking it easy today. Won't be going into Bournemouth and will see if I can see anything from the Country Park a short bus ride from here. Problem is that the B&B is a good 10 minute walk from buses, shops and the Co-op.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:51 AM

Heavy rain forecast so getting my pins tanned further is off the menu, a chores day that may turn into a chores weekend.

Hope its not too wet and windy for you all this weekend.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Barry and Carol, I switched to ienergysuppliers and have never looked back!
Thank you Moyra. I'll definitely look into that one.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Barry, are you walking about OK without pain?
Yes Jazzi, I've had no pain apart from a slight soreness around the wound for a couple of weeks now and have been walking without crutches or sticks for the past week or so. Still early days of course so I'm being very careful, slowly increasing how far I walk every day and with plenty of rest in between. I feel very lucky, my recovery really is as good as it gets I reckon...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top