Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 08:48 AM

Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning all.

Another child minding day for us - only Taylor though - Josh is at nursery.
I think we might all go for a short countryside walk somewhere, maybe take a picnic...

Have a good day all.

The above picture taken in Norway when we were on a cruise of the Fjords.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 08:57 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Morning folks, lovely meadow Carol. Another good day forecast so back down the coast to meet up with a lady friend to do a seawatch ,and help her with ID of the various seabirds.

Also shall reprise the shorts and top up the tan.

Have a great day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning all

Have a good day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 09:00 AM

Good morning fellow members another beautiful morning.

I wish I had my camera with me on the walk this morning, a sheep fascinated by a neighbour's fluffy black cat and was sniffing it. The cat jumped up on a fence and the sheep stood with two feet on the fence while they continued to sniff each other.
It would have made a lovely picture .

My son is coming to lunch and I need to take yet another load of garden rubbish to the tip so another busy day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like being another warm one once this fog has cleared...

I am picking the last of the rhubarb today and I'm going to stew it up with some apple to use as dessert for two or three days, it really has to be one of my favourite fruits I think.

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 09:13 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely photo Carol, enjoy your babysitting duties and picnic.

Ah what a lovely photo that would have been Meg.

Just making Shepherd's Pies to put in the freezer.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 09:29 AM

DARWIN POST (Last Tuesday), Woman saves herself in Crocodile attack using a small Walking Stick.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a walking stick against a fierce predator.

Here is her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a creek just outside of our house in Darwin, with my soon to be ex-husband discussing our property settlement, Kids and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 5 metre. Crocodile which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging at us very fast with its large jaws wide open.

The Croc must have been protecting her young and her home because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little $5. Dollar Reject shop walking stick with me, I would not be here today!

Just one Hard Wack to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took....The' Croc got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible and I got the lot.

ps:- I luv that Croc
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 12:31 PM

buenas dias all. Very hot again today, 37C reading on the outside thermometer outside the farmacia.

The above story realspeed has been around as an email for quite some time, it varies between the crocodile and a mountain lion, the wife has a gun not a walking stick.

Lovely photo Carol. Have a lovely day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top