Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Can women really multitask?

The answer is no.

Just ask any women to have sex and a headache at the same time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:28 AM

Re: Can women really multitask?

Ah, but the headache is usually because we don't want to hurt male feelings and simply say "b***er off, I'm not in the mood."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:30 AM

This true realspeed. Whereas a man can have extreme ManFlu and still manage to do it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:50 AM

Of course they can.
My ex would be doing the.dishes......oops, childish smut is frowned upon.
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 09:58 AM

Simples ...... yes!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The answer is no.

Realspeed I am intriged! Of course women can multitask but can men manage to have sex whilst watching the football on TV? Be careful how you answer this as there may be questions later
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Realspeed I am intriged! Of course women can multitask but can men manage to have sex whilst watching the football on TV? Be careful how you answer this as there may be questions later
Realspeed , there is a whole lot of truth in what Twink has said, and you know it.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The answer is no.

realspeed, l think it's been known for women to have sex, a headache, compile a shopping list, write it out at the same time and pin it to the freezer!!
I would call that ultra multi-tasking only capable by superwomen!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Of course they can, have you not heard of the term 'Back of the net?'
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2016, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Of course they can, have you not heard of the term 'Back of the net?'
Ok Longdogs you chose to answer so here are the extra questions.

1) As a man never moves his eyes from the screen when watching football on TV , can you absolutely guarantee that they woman to finish making love to, is the one you originally started with?

2) How do you manage to make love and watch every kick of the match, without spilling your bear all over the new sofa your wife just had delivered?

3) Will you complain to the Mrs, that you have a headache tonight and can't manage sex.... considering the bashing you are going to get, from me, for having the cheek to answer this original question?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top