Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 07:09 PM

So Kind

Yesterday [Saturday ] I didnt feel very well, generally achy , tired , nausea, my friend rang me and said her daughter would take me to our nearest walk in centre, but when we saw the nurse there she was concerned , because I have recently had surgery for melanoma and the area looked very red, a Dr wouldnt be available for several hours,I was advised to go to the Hospital where I had the 'op', an hour away. I said No I couldnt get there but my friends daughter insisted on taking me, and they both stayed with me all afternoon while I had tests , then brought me home again.Tests at the Hospital didnt show up anything fortunately, they said it just takes time and I probably was a bit run down, not sleeping very well.
I will either order a nice bunch of flowers for both of them, or find a nice plant for their gardens, as a Thankyou
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 07:55 PM

Re: So Kind

How lovely to hear about kindness when there's so much negativity about lately. Good friends are precious.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 08:05 PM

I agree with Tess we dont hear enough of people doing a kind turn ,

When you are better there might come a time when you can pass on a good turn .

Hope you feel better soon Delyon.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 08:12 PM

I hope you soon feel better Deylon ....its very kind of you to think of your friends ,Im sure they will appreciate what you do
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:10 PM

Yes agree with all comments here...very nice of those people and I do hope you start to feel better soon.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:47 PM

Good that you have such kind friends, hope your feeling better soon.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:48 PM

A friend in need is a friend indeed

Get well soon Deylon
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:52 PM

Glad to hear you are OK Deylon, it's good to hear that there are still decent caring folks about, gives one faith in humanity.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top