Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 06:39 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning all.

I was awake bright & early this morning - not surprising seeing as I had a three hour nod after my ramble yesterday!!

Later today I'm meeting my fellow forum member Eliza, in Nottingham. I'm looking forward to that - our last meet up was cancelled due to me fracturing my ankle...

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 06:56 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good Morning all.

Carol I hope you have a nice time with Eliza, have a great day.

The sun is shining here in Essex.

After Lunch I will be going out to do my weekly shopping, then just pop in to see the Old MIL. Otherwise I will be doing my cleaning and dusting this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 07:31 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Carole have a great trip to meet Eliza and enjoy yourselves. Susie have a good day it is supposed to be very hot here latter 26c. Enough for me.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 07:40 AM

Good morning

Have a great time in Nottingham Carol and Elisa
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 08:49 AM

Morning all.

I suppose making last minute prep for the meeting tomorrow with the chap coming round to prepare my Will. And if it doesn't rain today, will go to the allotment later to do some watering. Didn't have a chance yesterday.

Enjoy your walk Carol, and have a lovely day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and I am off to pick some more plums for the freezer.
Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 08:56 AM

Good morning folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 09:15 AM

Good morning all, cloud clearing here so a sunny day in prospect maybe..

More blackberries to pick today and some strawberry runners to pot up for a new bed that I will be making for them next year.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone just dashed in for a few minutes before we are off out again, going to marwell today, then off to the caravan tonight.

Dogs are going to their auntie Joan's for the day, I know they will enjoy that as they love her mini daschunds especially teddy who is a bit of a nutter and leads them into naughty things, last time they were there they raided the chicken run and pinched all the eggs ! The lady chickens were most unimpressed with them and chased them all back into the house

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top