Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 08:12 AM

Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning all.

It's another bright sunny day in my little corner of Derbyshire.

We're only half child minding today as Josh is at nursery. We plan on taking Taylor to Matlock Bath for a few hours - a walk by the river & a bag of chips - mmmmmm

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 08:29 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning here.

I may go and pick some plums today for the freezer. Lots to do in the garden too.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 08:30 AM

Good morning Carol enjoy your trip to Matlock Bath. God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:01 AM

Good morning
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:03 AM

Mornin' folks. Lovely sunny morning, though cooler.

Enjoy your day.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone just do no one worries or thinks I've flounced, most likely won't be on line much for a few days, got several days out planned for Grace and off to the caravan over the weekend them another few days out, school holidays are dashing past and I want her to have some nice days before she goes back.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:20 AM

Good morning all.

A busy day ahead...

10.30. Take neighbour down to allotment to meet manager for showing plots
11.15. Nurse appt.
2.15. Foot clinic appointment (need to leave at least hour before for the two buses)
7.30. Committee meeting down at the allotment

In-between those things I have to find time for journeys, lunch and supper.

Carol, enjoy Matlock Bath. Beautiful.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:22 AM

Good morning folks, sunny here at the moment but clouds building by the looks of it for showers later.

I had my first day without crutches yesterday just pottering around the house, and am managing with no pain relief at all now for my new hip. At only 19 days post op it is still early days I know, but it really bodes well for a good result and so I am going to my GP next week to get a referral for the other one to be done hopefully in the autumn, so that I can get fit again for next year.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Sounds great news, Barry! Well done.
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning folks, sunny here at the moment but clouds building by the looks of it for showers later.

I had my first day without crutches yesterday just pottering around the house, and am managing with no pain relief at all now for my new hip. At only 19 days post op it is still early days I know, but it really bodes well for a good result and so I am going to my GP next week to get a referral for the other one to be done hopefully in the autumn, so that I can get fit again for next year.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Glad you have good results with your new hip.

It is going to be a scorcher here for the next few days. Highs of 40 to 42 celsius are expected. I'm not going to enjoy that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top