Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 08:51 AM

Saturday good morning thread..

Good morning fellow members

Spot the dog, Chloe hiding in the buttercups ...

Gardening on the agenda today
Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 09:11 AM

Re: Saturday good morning thread..

buenas dias all. Hot and sunny, as expected. Pool party day so lots to do this morning, Mr Clumsy has already been busy cleaning around the pool area and putting tables and chairs out. I´m in charge of the food department, but it´s mostly prepared ready for putting out. Food is staying indoors, much to hot to put it outside, people will just have to come inside and help themselves. The usual friends and neighbours so it should be a pleasant afternoon. Have a lovely day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 09:16 AM

Morning all.

Sounds lovey, Loretta.

I'm stuck indoors all day doing my bit for the community, helping out with the computer lark. And what a beautiful day it is. Been out for my paper and it's so warm.

Gotta dash and get my lunch ready...got some mixed salad (well, not what any of you would call salad!) from Morrisons and will have a small piece of quiche, and a flask of coffee. And of course a bottle of water, and carton of cold drink.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like being a smasher today weatherwise with sun and 24deg, perfect.

More blackberry picking for me this morning then a relaxing in the garden with a good book beckons this afternoon methinks.

Enjoy the day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 09:31 AM

Good morning all.
Child minding and work in the garden for me today...

Have a good day all.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 09:52 AM

Good Saturday morning folks.
Just got back from a walk along that promenade here in lovely Rhos On Sea for the morning Mail/Express.
As you can see, the Sun is shining just lovely. We are looking forward to this evening for an evening of entertainment in Llandudno, as there is an Elvis Presley entertainer on.
Have a lovely day yourselves people.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone, what a beautiful sunny start to the day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 10:13 AM

Good morning
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 01:38 PM

Good afternoon all
lovely and sunny morning just gone and really nice and warm afternoon...Im watching some olympic action atm ...beautiful backdrop to the games

Lovely photo of doggy chloe Meg...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2016, 02:14 PM

Afternoon all.

I can see you!

Beautiful day outside, have been to see Mum, she is fine and happy and eating well.

Have come home and just made a Red Salmon Salad for our lunch.

Just been for walkies around the garden with Coco, now resting.

Have a nice evening all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top