Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 05:52 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning folks, breezy here today but a dry sunny forecast to compensate.

I'm getting better on my feet now after my hip op, so although I'm still using the crutches I am going to prepare a salad for lunch today using produce from the vegetable plot and tomatoes and cucumber from the greenhouse.

Enjoy your day everyone.

The thumbnail is a picture of the street on which I was born, just after the photo was taken. Our house is pretty central of the shot with allotments to the north, then the railway sidings and then the pit tip, all to form a large part of my playground intil we moved elsewhere 13 years later. Happy days though....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	EAW025978.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1508  
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 07:12 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Photo looks good, you have nice scenery there and the railway, looks like quite a lot going on in your village.

Its dull and miserable here and spitting of rain.

I've got a splitting headache so not going to do much today.

Glad that you are on the mend.

Have a nice day all.
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Good morning all, just browsing through and saw this thread, interesting picture Barry, similar to the village I was brought up in

Horrible day, teeming with rain, made my tea and heading back to bed, hope your headache clears up susiejaeger
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 07:51 AM

Good morning all. Glad you're doing well after your op Barry.

Susie, hope you feel better soon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone, Hope your headache clears up soon Susie. Take care of that hip Barrie.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well, God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 08:23 AM

Thank you all, going to sit in the armchair now and do nothing, maybe have a hot bath.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 08:39 AM

buenas dias all. No cloud cover this morning, blue sky, sunshine and already 28C here in this room. We ate out unexpectedly last night, which was very nice. My Finnish friend was cooking a meal for her brother and his wife, so we were invited over to eat with them, very nice it was too. Glad your hip is healing well Barry and I hope your headache is soon gone Susie. Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone.
Got to be quick this morning - shower/hairwash/yoga/vets - in that order.
Enjoy your day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 09:01 AM

Good morning
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 09:15 AM

Good morning all

off out with sons this lunchtime for a meal as it was my eldest sons 32nd birthday yesterday..have to wait until youngest son is awake though as he works night shift.
Going to be planting a couple of nice plants in the garden later this afternoon too
Have a good day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top