Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 09:02 AM

Tuesday 2nd August Good morning .

Good morning fellow members wet here after a night of rain which was very welcome.
I have my youngest granddaughter here today, we are going to make biscuits.

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 09:13 AM

Re: Tuesday 2nd August Good morning .

Good morning Meg et al....
A dank morning here after a wet night, but much welcomed by the garden.

Another lazy day for me but I'm hoping to make some potato salad to go with our steak and chips for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 09:31 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Wet and miserable here today, but it saves watering.

Masking up today, I have three bedrooms to paint.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 09:46 AM

Morning all.

Thank goodness we had all that rain in the night, is all I can say.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:05 AM

buenas dias all. Sunshine, some cloud and quite a pleasant breeze at the moment. No rain and it is so badly needed. It rains everywhere else, even just 4 miles away, but here, no, the most we get is a few splodges occasionally. No plans today other than to go and buy some more plastic plates and glasses. We are having a get together with friends and neighbours on Saturday and we donīt allow glass in the pool area. I know we have quite a lot of plastic plates etc somewhere, but where I donīt know and Iīve spent more than enough time looking. I think Iīm going to stop putting things away in a "safe" place, itīs usually so safe they are never found again. Have a pleasant day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:20 AM

Good morning
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:28 AM

Good photo Meg, that lane is just asking to be run down.
Speaking of which; Overcast and humid as I jogged off at six thirty this morning, I struggled a bit today I think Sunday's run 'took out' me legs and I have not recovered in time for today's effort. Just three days to go before Fox goes on his annual pilgrimage to Guernsey with all those long walks and full English breakfasts every morning. I'm still putting the kitchen back together after the new boiler was installed, Mrs Fox has bogged off into town to do some last minute shopping so while I recover from this mornings run I'll have a shufty around the forum to see who's done what to whom and why......Take care and have a good day.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 11:08 AM

Morning

Like everywhere else we had a good lot of rain last night. Its funny the first thing you think of when it rains is, at least i don't have to water tonight.

Funny old day here but still humid.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 03:22 PM

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 03:23 PM

Nobody has done a thread today, so here it is.

Its been raining on and off today.

Not done anything today apart from reading.

Have a nice afternoon all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top