Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 06:03 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone. Wow, August already the years just seem to go too quickly these days.

No plans for the day other than continuing to gently exercise my new hip joint, which seems to be healing well.

Enjoy your day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 06:14 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Nice to hear your hip is doing well Barry.

Lazy day for me today.

I intend to do as little as possible.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 06:59 AM

Good morning all.

Glad your hip is healing well Barry.

Not doing much today, apart from Housework, Dusting etc.

Sun is shining at the moment, but for how long?

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 07:29 AM

Good morning all. Glad you're doing ok Barry. That's good to hear.

I know, August! I go on holiday in a few weeks time, it's sort of crept up on me. Still not decided whether to drive to Bournemouth or take a train. Looked at train tickets last night and even nearly booked, but it's getting from home to Waterloo that's worrying me as the underground is NOT traveller friendly, if you're lugging a suitcase and other baggage around! Steps! Arghh.

Last time I struggled I muttered to myself...'next time, remind me to take the car!'

I AM using public transport, though, in September, but the journey is more direct. Still some steps at Victoria, but connection with the coach station is better.

Anyway, looks like we'll finally have some rain today. Yay! We so need it here in London.

Have a good Monday.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 07:33 AM

Well i went into the city yesterday and enjoyed the open air cinema screening of Man Of Steel. The warm sunshine topped up my tan, a pleasant day.

Spending today preparing for tomorrows ordeal.

Last month of summer, so lets hope it is a good month for all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 08:52 AM

Good morning all, having a rest this morning did a bit too much over the weekend so struggling a big this morning, hopefully bit of a rest and I'll be ok for work later.

Dogs are also dead to the world I think they are exhausted too
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning all.
It looks like being another nice day here today. I have no plans as such. Tony has to go to hospital for blood tests this morning in relation to his well man's check next week. I might go with him and treat ourselves to lunch afterwards and have a stroll along Cromford canal which isn't far away.

I want us to have a nice relaxing day today - tomorrow will be hectic as I'm at Liverpool for the day.

Have a good day all.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all.
It looks like being another nice day here today. I have no plans as such. Tony has to go to hospital for blood tests this morning in relation to his well man's check next week. I might go with him and treat ourselves to lunch afterwards and have a stroll along Cromford canal which isn't far away.

I want us to have a nice relaxing day today - tomorrow will be hectic as I'm at Liverpool for the day.

Have a good day all.
Good morning all.
Going to hospital with my better half soon as she is having a Wisdom Tooth out.
Ouch!
Liverpool for you tomorrow Oh! Carol?
Being a Scouser I know you will get a warm welcome from the locals.
Will you take a Ferry 'Cross The Mersey then?

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning and much needed rain on the way so I don't need to water the garden .

Lots to do including making a jelly with some of the blackcurrants from the garden. My youngest granddaughter is coming tomorrow . She is too young to go to a cookery class with the twins, you have to be 6 to go so she will come and cook with Nanna instead.

Enjoy your day everyone .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 09:24 AM

Hi Kenny - I'm not sure what we can pack into a day but would like to take a ferry cross the Mersey if we can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top