Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:40 AM

Good morning Wednesday

One of my favourite places...Monkey World in Dorset.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1464  
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:42 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning, oh monkey world we loved it too, especially my nans reaction when they said don't make eye contact and she spent entire trip looking at her feet for fear she might provoke a monkey
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:50 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Grey, miserable and raining here.

Hope you all have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:55 AM

Good morning all, quite dull here and spitting with rain, but the garden could do with a lot more than that to do it any good, but then again we should be careful what we wish for...

Mrs B is just about to take the dogs out to the forest, so I'm going along for the ride just to get out of the house for an hour.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:56 AM

Good Morning everyone. Absolutely love Monkey World and follow all the programmes on the box on it. When I was married my husband and I bought a Capuchin, Gino, he was only about 6 months old (in 1979) and we were told we would never train him but we let him have as much freedom as he wanted and he used to cuddle an old Dutch Buck Rabbit of a night time for company and sit and ride on our dogs backs during the day. Our nearest neighbours were about 150 yards away and one day he decided to pay a visit unfortunately they did not appreciate it so after that Gino's trips out and about were curtailed. Alas, he has now passed on.

Have a good day all and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 08:17 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely pic Jazzi.

Its raining here in Essex.

Not doing much today.

I have Chicken cubes marinating in Tandoori spices in the fridge, am making my own Tandoor Chicken and Pepper kebabs with a salad for dinner today.

Have a nice day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning all.

Grey, miserable and raining here.

Hope you all have a good day.
Same here
please dont tell me that four days of sun we had was summer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone a drizzly morning and we certainly need the rain here. my lawn is turning brown.

I am going to potter today, not feeling 100%, the chest infection which I caught from my DIL while on holiday is rumbling on.

It is due to brighten up later and I hope to give the car its annual clean .

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 08:53 AM

Good morning all.
Another bright sunny morning here in my little corner of Derbyshire. We haven't had a spot of rain since before the hot weather..
I've got Taylor with me from 10.30 onwards - Josh is at nursery so Taylor & I are having a shopping day.
She's going to spend some of her birthday money and I'm on the lookout for some comfortable walking shoes.

Tony is staying at home to mow the lawn.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 09:23 AM

Good morning all it's raining and cooler here in the SW ...

More packing to do today for our holiday on Saturday.

Meg, your chest infection is going on a long time, are you taking anything for it? I hope it clears up soon for you.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top