Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:09 PM

My mother

Not long back from vising the aged parent. She is frail of course but enjoyed her day out with her son(I never hear from Stuart-well mother that`s Stuart)and my friend Jane who mother adores. I found out something interesting-it would seem that my driving phobia goes back to the time I had an accident due to driving too fast down the M1. That is amazing as I have no memory of it at all. What car was damaged? How come I walked away without a scratch? How many more stupid rumours did my father invent?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 07:57 PM

Re: My mother

Who knows, but it's in the past and he can't do your head in anymore.
No more lies, no more abuse.

You came out the other side.

Anyway, hope you weren't drink driving
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Who knows, but it's in the past and he can't do your head in anymore.
No more lies, no more abuse.

You came out the other side.

Anyway, hope you weren't drink driving
It does annoy me though. Only today did I hear another story-I have never been in an accident so where did that come from? But move on and I`m really quite cross just now,recently(3hours) heard a friend of mine`s son was put in clink and is now on bail for a drink related incident. Nothing wrong with the odd tipple but for goodness sake know your limits.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 09:06 PM

I know what you mean.
We always drank with 2 rules.

1) never get drunk enough to get into trouble.
And
2) never get so drunk that you can't run from the police if you broke rule 1

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

26-07-2016, 09:56 PM

The details will come out in due time-such a silly boy?(he must be going on 30) Drink is fine in moderation and if one must get pissed do it home-I often do
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

26-07-2016, 10:05 PM

Letting your secrets out now OG
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

26-07-2016, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Letting your secrets out now OG
wen1 is pised my tiping bludy kew bord
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

27-07-2016, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
wen1 is pised my tiping bludy kew bord
I take it u is pissed

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top