Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 06:20 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, a bright start here and another dry day forecast but the garden could do with a shower.

Nothing at all planned for the day other than preparing some fruit that Mrs B has picked ready for the freezer.

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 06:51 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.
Hope you are on the mend now.
Its a beautiful sunny morning here in Essex.
Going out shopping after lunch today, otherwise not doing much.

Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:04 AM

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you're feeling ok today Barry.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone off to do battle with Amazon who claim to have delivered a parcel that we haven't received, will be back later when I have calmed down
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:34 AM

Thanks to everyone by the way for your good wishes regarding my hip replacement which in truth I have needed for awhile. I am pretty comfortable after the operation last Friday other than for soreness and aching which will all pass I'm sure, but actually it's the frustration of immobility which I'm finding the hardest thing to deal with. Only short term I know, and resting with feet raised is the recommendation for best recovery but that is anathema to me, normally I would sit down occasionally for a rest, but now I get up and hobble around on my crutches to give myself a break and something to do, and don't get me started on having to sleep on my back.....grrrr .....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone, have been out for a lovely walk with Amber. Barry glad you are recovering , take it slowly though.

Have a good day all, the temperature is just perfect at the moment, have a good day all, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 09:02 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun has just appeared so I am hoping to do some jobs in the garden .
Lots of runner beans ready to pick too.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 09:12 AM

Good morning all. A nice relaxing day for me today after the hectic time with the grandkids yesterday.
All I've got on today is a ladies lunch with the Nova girls - We call ourselves that because we met on a coach holiday with Nova tours. (a local coach operator)

Barry I do feel for you. I have been laid up with broken bones quite a few times. It might break the monotony for you a bit if your Mrs could drive you out somewhere - take folding chairs and admire some beautiful scenery. Tony used to take me to sit by one of our local lakes - it helped pass the day on.

Have a good day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 09:17 AM

"Barry I do feel for you. I have been laid up with broken bones quite a few times. It might break the monotony for you a bit if your Mrs could drive you out somewhere - take folding chairs and admire some beautiful scenery. Tony used to take me to sit by one of our local lakes - it helped pass the day on."

Hi Carol ... that's a nice thought ... but not possible following a hip replacement

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top