Join for free
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 05:20 PM

Advice on the best prizes and puzzles online.

My mum is a whizz at crosswords, soduku etc. So I'd like to help her do some.
She loves competitions with prizes.

Any suggestions of good sites gratefully received.

Thanks
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 05:26 PM

Re: Advice on the best prizes and puzzles online.

Maybe Julie will give us a link to the one she uses....maybe you will be the next winner
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 05:34 PM

Hi Tpin ...
I dont do competitions online myself as they generate so much spam email to my inbox....
I usually do the competitions in magazines like "Take a Break" and other womens mags too....I do these religiously every week and send off the coupon in the back .

There must be countless websites for competitions though but be careful of all the spam they generate.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 05:42 PM

I do quite a few from this site http://winit.winsomething.co.uk/?gcl...FRK3GwodHXoLpQ

You need to set up another email addy though as they inundate you with spam. It's taken me 12 years to win a decent prize though, so have patience I guess is the key !
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 05:43 PM

I do jigsaws on line, no prizes, but hours of fun and you do not have to join, the jigsaws are of all sizes from 48 pieces + I use jigidi.com
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 10:16 PM

I quite enjoy doing the jigsaws online but Ive got to be a little bit bored to do them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Tpin ...
I dont do competitions online myself as they generate so much spam email to my inbox....
I usually do the competitions in magazines like "Take a Break" and other womens mags too....I do these religiously every week and send off the coupon in the back .

There must be countless websites for competitions though but be careful of all the spam they generate.

My Mum used to do those in Take a Break too Aysa. There are quite a lot in there aren't there.

BTW, nice to see you back.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top