Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:13 AM

Oh! What a Surprise.

It was a very hot summer day and much enjoyed by Sun worshippers
The Doorbell rang and there stood the Post –Man. He asked me if I would take a packet to a neighbour, a man, as he wasn't in. I was only on nodding acquaintance with the man and did not know much about him except that he lived alone, and access to his home was round the back .

I left it till after lunch time and went to deliver the parcel
Approaching the back door, I heard the sound of Carpet cleaner and saw the door was open.
“Hello Mr Parsons, “ I called and then I observed him completely naked, humming a tune and Hoovering the carpet. Suddenly, he turned and saw me and I said “Good Morning I’ve brought your parcel as you were not in, ” looking at him straight in the eyes
“Thank you, ” he said. I put the parcel on the side table near the door and left
I quickly walked away
I was not shocked, but I was certainly surprised.

Later, when seeing him, not a word has been mentioned about this incident
Some things are better left unsaid. However, I wil not be taking in any more parcels for him.

Actually you can do what what you like in your own home but it is best to keep the door shut if you like to be naked.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:22 AM

Re: Oh! What a Surprise.

I suppose it has been very hot recently but naked vacuuming sounds very dangerous.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:32 AM

Guessing he's a naturist , to him perfectly normal , but a shock for you . I've friends who are naturists .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:34 AM

It's not many people who have such intimate knowledge of their neighbour!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:37 AM

Is he "Henry" Parsons.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is he "Henry" Parsons.
He had a smile on his face.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:46 AM

I have been confronted by such a person, at a front door, only, it must have been deliberate, problem was, the floor height he was standing at in his porch, was a good 18 inches above the level of his drive.
Cocky Barsteward.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-07-2016, 08:48 AM

Not nice. Why are these naturists never 25, female and blonde?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

23-07-2016, 08:51 AM

Such is Life.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:55 AM

Poor chap as he was approached via the back door, the door was open and he was using a cleaner which may have masked any sound from approaching footsteps he wasn't given any chance to cover his modesty.

Under the circumstance I think he handled the situation very well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top