Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 10:03 AM

Isn't life grand !

Yippee, The sun's still out this morning, I have only another 5 minutes of this bluddy oxygen straight jacket thingamejimmy attached to my nose before i can go and have a lovely shower. I have taken my huge air boot off, the feeling of freedom for my foot is sheer bliss ! and I can put my weight on my foot without any pain whatsoever. Yippee !

I am feeling so good this morning I am going to have a huge breakfast when I have had my shower. I intend to pig out on a large glass of orange juice, 2 weetabix with banana, followed by not 1 but 2 boiled eggs with toasted soldiers. followed later by 2 mugs of tea. and I am going to take the lot out onto the deck, sit under the parasol and read the papers.

God, life is so good when the sun is shining !!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 10:35 AM

Re: Isn't life grand !

Your Happiness shines through ,Enjoy your Shower , Breakfast and the rest of the day .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 10:47 AM

What? No Champagne and strawberries? Shroppie
Go and crack open a bottle, smother the strawberries in chocolate and hand feed 'he who must be obeyed' from a great height!!

If not, just savour the day!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 11:48 AM

Enjoy that feast! Glad things are improving for you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 11:50 AM

Sounds like you have got the day well and truly sorted Mary
I will swap you, off to spend an hour on my knees digging some plantain out of the lawn then filling the holes with grass seed...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 12:29 PM

Thank you fellow posters xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 12:34 PM

Your post alone is a tonic, Shroppy

Glad you're feeling so good...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top