Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 09:27 AM

Sunday day of rest:)

Good Morning Everyone and I hope you all enjoy your Sunday whatever you do.

Take care
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 11:54 AM

Re: Sunday day of rest:)

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Good Morning Everyone and I hope you all enjoy your Sunday whatever you do.

Take care
Hello Rosemary, don't think today is going to be much of a 'rest day' have been away for five weeks and lots of 'catching up' to do, but the weather is gorgeous here and being out in the garden is kind of restful (The 'back to nature' thing I suppose)

Anyway, thanks for your kind wishes and the same to you and all OFFers
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 04:33 PM

Hi all from gloomy Washington: dank and on and off drizzle, 24 C (76 F), humidity 91%! Made it to the market between the rains, settled in for the day.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 05:07 PM

Not sure about a day of rest, I`m not long back from a two hour 20 minute walk with the village walking group.

Jenny did really well and only admitted defeat a couple of miles away from the end. What I like about this village is how kind everyone is-Martin could see Jenny was exhausted so phoned his wife to come and pick her up at a point where the footpaths crossed a road
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 08:15 PM

Wow, that was a really long walk! You deserve a drink and good dinner to replace those burnt-off calories How nice Jenny was looked after. There are good people out there......
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2010, 09:50 PM

Usual boring Sunday here - hope all of yours was a bit more exciting
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

22-08-2010, 10:57 PM

LOL, Azz! You young'uns and exciting times!! Peaceful and boring suits me just fine. You do know the old Chinese curse, don't you?

May you live in exciting times ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2010, 10:14 PM

Returned from our hols this morning and went straight to bed to catch up on some sleep. It feels so cold back here after temps of 95 - 97º for two weeks ..... brrrrr!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top