Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 04:57 PM

Spooky or What?

Yesterday I had popped into a Tesco express to get some salad for tea., but they had completely sold out.
As I got back into my car I noticed a slightly sinister looking big built chap getting into the car next to me. I watched because I thought he was going to catch my wing mirror.

I drove off, and decided to try the Sainsburys shop not far away, but as I parked the same grey car with the sinister looking man pulled up next to me again. "Ooer" I thought to myself, "perhaps he couldn't get what he wanted in Tesco's either".
Didn't think any more of it.

Yesterday afternoon I had to go to a medical centre to pick up some orthotics. This was in the next town.
As I was leaving, the grey car pulled up with the same bloke again!
How weird is that. 3 times this same stranger parked next to me, in 3 different places, in one day.
Spooky or what???
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:02 PM

Re: Spooky or What?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yesterday I had popped into a Tesco express to get some salad for tea., but they had completely sold out.
As I got back into my car I noticed a slightly sinister looking big built chap getting into the car next to me. I watched because I thought he was going to catch my wing mirror.

I drove off, and decided to try the Sainsburys shop not far away, but as I parked the same grey car with the sinister looking man pulled up next to me again. "Ooer" I thought to myself, "perhaps he couldn't get what he wanted in Tesco's either".

Yesterday afternoon I had to go to a medical centre to pick up some orthotics. This was in the next town.
How weird is that. 3 times this same stranger parked next to me, in 3 different places, in one day.
Spooky or what???
If it should happen again take his Reg no and tell the police with accurate dates and times and if possible a photo of him and the car.....and do take care
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:04 PM

Everything Malcolm said Mups.
Stay safe x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:08 PM

Spooky !!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Everything Malcolm said Mups.
Stay safe x

Thanks Malcolm and Rhian, I'm hoping it was a weird coincidence though.
He got out of his car and went into the medical centre as I was driving off. It's not as if he sat in his car watching me or anything, else I would have been scared.

Really weird though.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
If it should happen again take his Reg no and tell the police with accurate dates and times and if possible a photo of him and the car.....and do take care
Yes, good but agree it is a bit spooky.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-07-2016, 05:24 PM

If it happens again, perhaps I will take his number after all.
Don't want to get too close as he looks quite a 'hard nut'.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Spooky or what???
thought you were gonna say,when you had yer salad,he was sitting at the table with yer
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Definitely spooky .... even if it is a one in a million coincidence.
As others have said ..take his reg.
Could be nothing but it would unsettle me a bit. I'd probably drive off like an F1 driver once I saw him pull up again ...again.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2016, 06:11 PM

There has been occasions when my Chauffeur has collected me from town and we have followed a car in front home to our village a Coincidence Yes .

But better be safe than sorry ,if hes close by again i would not get out the car.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top