Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 08:44 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone.

Photo taken when I stayed at a caravan site in Essex, way out at the end somewhere! I think it was Steeple Bay.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1380  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 08:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning fellow members

Dog walked/floor washed/bed changed/sheets drying I am hoping to do some cleaning having neglected the house in favour of the garden for the last week .

I need to take down some secondary glazing pannels to clean behind them, a big job which I hate because they are so heavy.

Best get on with it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone. Just seen a disturbing site, three youngsters sitting on the grass beneath some trees which border our green. Amber went up to them and one stretched out is hand to make a fuss of her and then she balked away and ran back to me as if sensing something was wrong. I told Steve about them and wondered if they had their eye on the BMW parked close by. Steve says the BMW has just driven out but didn't see who was in it and the three fellows sat on the grass have now gone.

Trouble is what is suspicious and what is innocent these days. We keep having stolen vehicles dumped here in our car park so why not the other way round?

Have a good day all and please stay safe. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 09:10 AM

Good morning all.
That's a lovely sunset Jazzi.

I'll be doing my Blackpool unpacking today and shopping for food.

At some point I want to go to the gym and start a new keep fit regime - Being stationary from a fractured ankle and now 5 days of holiday eating has made me gain half a stone..

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 09:31 AM

Good morning all, just back from the forest with the dogs and enjoying a coffee before going out into the garden to pick sugar snap peas, beans and spuds for our lunch, and perhaps also there will be enough strawberries for dessert. Don't you just love summer in the veg plot..

Enjoy your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 09:32 AM

buenas dias all. Some cloud, some sun, very hot and humid. Friends just called in, they are now on their way to Portugal for 2 weeks to visit relatives who live there. I´m going to go and have a leisurely stroll around the market, I shall go the back way, the N332 is pretty horrendous at the present time. Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 09:42 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 10:43 AM

Good morning all, overcast today but looking very promising for next week... it appears St Swithin's day passed unnoticed yesterday

Washing on the line and I've started getting a few things up together for our approaching holiday.

Enjoy your day everyone!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2016, 11:02 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely pic Jazzi.

Nice and sunny here.

Went shopping at Aldi's early this morning, it was packed in there.

Having a nice piece of fresh cod and new potatoes for dinner today, then after dinner going into Maldon to do a bit more shopping.
socialdancer
Dublin, Ireland
socialdancer is female 

16-07-2016, 11:02 AM

Morning, nice here. Need to go to the library and also the local weekend market. Himself is watching the Open, but is pottering about as well. Mags, I am also starting preliminary organisation for our hols, going away on Wednesday week

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top