Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:18 AM

This will be interesting

I've just agreed a deal for new carpets throughout our caravan, been a bit sneaky and arranged fitting when both Nathan and my husband are due to be there, so I can supervise the furniture moving and they do the donkey work. Just wait bet they suddenly change plans and I'll be lifting and moving it all poetic justice it could be called.

Got new beds coming too so we can turn bigger room into a 4 single bed room, that should fit anyone who comes down with us and making the small room into a small double so Steven and I can have our own room for a change. Think he is a bit fed up with sharing with kids, don't blame him they talked all night last weekend ! Don't think us oldies are up to that these days

Taking uncomfortable bed settee out of the living area, no one wants to sit on it or sleep on it even the dogs look disgusted if we encourage them up onto it. Replacing that with one from here making room for two new armchairs which will be better for my husbands need to get his legs raised to help his circulation.

Good plan but bet something doesn't go right.

Looks like a couple of trips to the tip too, holiday spot to be envied
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:22 AM

Re: This will be interesting

Good luck Julie .... hope it all goes to plan
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:24 AM

Me too myrtle me too
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Yep good luck with that Julie.
A few weeks back I was playing about with the idea of buying a caravan but could not make up my mind where Essex or Sussex/Kent we have so many friends spread around Kent/Sussex it would be great to start meeting up again. Since we moved out to Essex we seem to have cut ourselves off from them and what better way than to spend weekends we love the untamed Camber Sands area and Allhallows or even Minster on Isle of Sheppey.
In the end I thought I will wait a bit longer till the missus finish's work.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-07-2016, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Yep good luck with that Julie.
A few weeks back I was playing about with the idea of buying a caravan but could not make up my mind where Essex or Sussex/Kent we have so many friends spread around Kent/Sussex it would be great to start meeting up again. Since we moved out to Essex we seem to have cut ourselves off from them and what better way than to spend weekends we love the untamed Camber Sands area and Allhallows or even Minster on Isle of Sheppey.
In the end I thought I will wait a bit longer till the missus finish's work.
We recently moved from Minster to West Sussex, if you can get to Sussex it's much nicer Longfellow much more to do and lots of sight seeing you just can't describe Minster as beautiful sadly.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 12:48 PM

Yes we have friends in Hastings St Leonards and Battle. We also have family living in Minster but you are right mud island is not the nicest place. The old man had a chalet in Eastchurch about 30yrs ago and it was a great get away from Bermondsey for the kids at the weekends and holidays.
But after opening my mail this morning Julie I think I maybe looking to buy something a little larger.
Looks like there is a new scam about.

They never give up trying I will give em that.
Don't think I will be passing any of my details on.
I don't even do the ruddy lottery.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-07-2016, 12:50 PM

Those things always annoy me makes me think they think we are stupid
longfellow
Chatterbox

15-07-2016, 12:56 PM

Yep just checked it out Essex is the area that they have targeted.
Well I will leave it on the kitchen table who knows I might get an early night out of it if she thinks I have won a couple of bob..
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 05:02 PM

Sounds lovely Julie. Bet it will look terrific
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 06:19 PM

The thing is, to fall for that illiterate piece of crap you'd have to be moronically stupid in which case you wouldn't have had the nouse to actually fill in a lottery ticket in the first place!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top